- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Limerick Institute of Technology - CELLS lab chooses Heliospectra
Swedish LEDs on their way to space?
Ms Michele Bennett, Head of Department of Applied Science at LIT and Principal Investigator for the CELLS laboratory, said “This is fantastic opportunity for students to gain hand’s on training with state of the art technology. We are delighted to have these intelligent LED lights to support the research and teaching mission of CELLS. We look forward to this technology being utilised in the EU Horizon 2020 & European Space Research Call in 2014.”
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-21 Auction with various applications for the fruit and vegetables industry
- 2023-09-21 Denmark: Seasony obtains grant to create image recognition algorithms
- 2023-09-21 SaniTomato preserves the properties and freshness of tomatoes for longer
- 2023-09-19 Growing interest and attention to regenerative agriculture practices are driving new research
- 2023-09-19 Why crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-09-19 New Crop-Scanner offers improved scouting and advice
- 2023-09-19 Modeling: a tool for taking the guesswork out of growing
- 2023-09-18 New harvesters for produce destined for the fresh-cut industry
- 2023-09-18 New unit allows on-site carbon capture and reutilization for CEA grower
- 2023-09-18 Sensor development: far-red light for optimal growth
- 2023-09-15 "Growers want to see where limits lie in screen strategies"
- 2023-09-15 Jamaica: Growers encouraged to consider aquaponics
- 2023-09-15 Time for the big clean-up, time for the crop rotation
- 2023-09-15 "How IoT is shaping the future of agriculture"
- 2023-09-14 "The TomSystem can help prevent virus transmission in the greenhouse"
- 2023-09-14 Tomato grower invests in nanobubbles: "Nothing was allowed to go wrong anymore"
- 2023-09-14 The efficiency of steam for greenhouse disinfection
- 2023-09-13 Efficient sorters are fighting the threat of toxic weeds in green vegetables
- 2023-09-13 Relationship opportunities drive participation at Southern Innovations
- 2023-09-13 Start-up ClimateAi aims should help growers prepare for a more disruptive climate