- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
- Why Australia's biggest glasshouse grower is expanding its cultivation
Europe: Hippeastrum is the houseplant for the month of December
The campaign is run in the Netherlands, France, Germany, the UK and Italy.
FloraHolland informs the trade about the houseplant of the month campaign through product presentations at various locations. For example, Connect displays the new 'Houseplant of the month' in the presentation areas in Naaldwijk and Aalsmeer and several clock auction rooms highlight the houseplant of the month.
Florists and garden centres can download the Hippeastrum poster from the BBH website. These posters draw attention to Hippeastrum on the shopfloor. Along with promotional material, florists and staff of garden centres receive background information and tips about caring for the product from Flower Council Holland. This is very helpful because consumers are becoming increasingly interested in the story behind the product.
Click here for more information about the 'Houseplant of the month' campaign and a list of all houseplants of the month in 2013.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-05 Shock-sensing data logger with food shapes replicate movement of fruit and vegetables during handling and transport
- 2022-10-05 “The impact of visibility on global trade flows is rising”
- 2022-10-04 Narrow strawberry tray saves grower 10% on substrate
- 2022-10-04 “Good tastes like more”
- 2022-10-03 "We have been able to contain the cucumber mosaic virus much better"
- 2022-09-30 Laser microperforated packaging prevents fresh produce waste
- 2022-09-26 Royal Brinkman and Kam’s Growers Supply launch Valent truss support clip
- 2022-09-15 Chopped salad line kit gets three new flavors
- 2022-08-25 Drop peppers: A niche product appreciated for their look and taste
- 2022-08-22 AI pest & disease detection platform to be distributed by Cultivatd
- 2022-08-08 BioTherm improves performance of their finned heating products
- 2022-07-20 Interesting novelty in the green oblong tomato segment
- 2022-07-12 New organic salad kits and blends line debuts in plant-based compostable bags
- 2022-07-12 Simple GoMicro device can measure food spoilage
- 2022-07-12 Sharing the appeal of broccoli with the world
- 2022-07-12 New universal automatic measuring device in Italy
- 2022-06-30 New cucumbers taking UK market by storm
- 2022-06-28 Wimbledon strawberries tracked by high-tech sensors
- 2022-06-28 $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- 2022-06-28 The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems