- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Europe: Hippeastrum is the houseplant for the month of December
The campaign is run in the Netherlands, France, Germany, the UK and Italy.
FloraHolland informs the trade about the houseplant of the month campaign through product presentations at various locations. For example, Connect displays the new 'Houseplant of the month' in the presentation areas in Naaldwijk and Aalsmeer and several clock auction rooms highlight the houseplant of the month.
Florists and garden centres can download the Hippeastrum poster from the BBH website. These posters draw attention to Hippeastrum on the shopfloor. Along with promotional material, florists and staff of garden centres receive background information and tips about caring for the product from Flower Council Holland. This is very helpful because consumers are becoming increasingly interested in the story behind the product.
Click here for more information about the 'Houseplant of the month' campaign and a list of all houseplants of the month in 2013.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Tomatoes can potentially reduce risk of high blood pressure
- 2023-11-30 Concerns about endive harvest quality
- 2023-11-29 Sweet Karoline blackberries arriving late December
- 2023-11-23 Taking a closer look at the world’s most expensive fruits
- 2023-11-13 Bananatex launches compostable jersey made from Abacá banana plants
- 2023-11-10 YUM YUMS cherry tomatoes unveiled
- 2023-11-07 "We're combating unhealthy snacks with seedless snack bell peppers"
- 2023-10-31 Zucchiolo, a cross between cucumber and zucchini
- 2023-10-31 Product innovation continues in greenhouse industry with new pepper variety
- 2023-10-26 New celery snack launched
- 2023-10-19 Melatonin from tomatoes? Seems like it
- 2023-10-18 Butter lettuce-based salad kits hit the market
- 2023-10-17 Lettuce brand extends with new salad kits
- 2023-10-13 App analyses tomato appearance within seconds
- 2023-10-13 "Plastic is still plastic no matter how you look at it"
- 2023-10-13 New premium berry line on the way