- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Deliflor to celebrate Billionth Anastasia chrysanthemum from cutting to flower
Every week, Deliflor will post a new video at the Anastasia website that lets you see exactly where the golden chrysanthemum is in its growth process. Every step of the process is carried out with special care, and the billionth Anastasia is pampered by its own personal butler. The billionth cutting is easy to trace because of its golden packaging. Follow the progress made by this golden chrysanthemum every week because the final buyers of this golden bunch of flowers can notify Deliflor and win a real gold bar! The winners will thus get their hands on real gold.
If everything runs according to schedule, the golden bunch of flowers containing the billionth Anastasia will be auctioned and then sent to its final destination during the third week of 2014.
Click here to go to the special website.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-23 Taking a closer look at the world’s most expensive fruits
- 2023-11-13 Bananatex launches compostable jersey made from Abacá banana plants
- 2023-11-10 YUM YUMS cherry tomatoes unveiled
- 2023-11-07 "We're combating unhealthy snacks with seedless snack bell peppers"
- 2023-10-31 Zucchiolo, a cross between cucumber and zucchini
- 2023-10-31 Product innovation continues in greenhouse industry with new pepper variety
- 2023-10-26 New celery snack launched
- 2023-10-19 Melatonin from tomatoes? Seems like it
- 2023-10-18 Butter lettuce-based salad kits hit the market
- 2023-10-17 Lettuce brand extends with new salad kits
- 2023-10-13 App analyses tomato appearance within seconds
- 2023-10-13 "Plastic is still plastic no matter how you look at it"
- 2023-10-13 New premium berry line on the way
- 2023-10-12 Canadian greenhouse grower expands grape tomato line
- 2023-10-10 "With our product, we can continue to meet the demand for exclusive products in the future"
- 2023-10-10 New premium Pink Star raspberry brand unveiled at Fruit Attraction