- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
US: Marrone Bio Innovations adds ag sales reps
Brian Tipton covers western Washington and Oregon, and northern California. He brings 15 years of diversified ag sales experience with Suterra, Eden Bioscience and other crop input companies. Brian earned a degree in crop and soil science from Oregon State University.
Sean Musser utilizes his extensive fruit production experience with customers from eastern Washington and Oregon to the upper Midwest. Most recently, he was Managing Partner with Cultiva LLC. Previously, his 16-year crop protection career included technical sales positions with Suterra, Eden Bioscience and Cascade Ag Services.
Asen Asparuhov brings 10 years of award-winning pharmaceutical sales experience to MBI. He supports sales of Regalia® biofungicide and Grandevo® bioinsecticide to distributors and growers in the central valley of California. Asen is an alum of Fresno State University.
Mike Slade is responsible for driving sales in the upper Midwest. His emphasis will be working with distributors and growers to expand the use of Regalia® Rx in corn and soybeans. Mike brings 12 years of outstanding project management and customer relations skills to MBI from his experience in the construction industry.
For more information: www.marronebioinnovations.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"