- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Visits to Ceickor and expo in Irapuato:
Mexico: 28 Brazillian growers learn from Mexican greenhouse growers
The group went to see several greenhouses at the Agropark in Queretaro and also paid a visit to the training centre from Ceickor on Thursday the group attended the Agro ExpoAlimentaria Guanajuato in Irapuato, where they made a nice group picture outside the large demo greenhouse from Canadian greenhouse builder Harnois.
"For Brazilians, Mexico's horticultural is a good example to model ourselves on" said Da Silva. "EACEA is expects to come back to Mexico in February 2014 for the SINALOA Expo and also to visit some nethouses. Next to this we will be hosting a special Tomato seminar program on 8-9 April 2014 in Piracicaba, São Paulo."
More information on the Tomato event in Piracicaba will follow later on Hortidaily.com.
Click here to view the conference program.
If you want to learn more about the tour or the program please contact Andrés Da Silva at email@example.com or www.eacea.com.br
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 Maharashtra farmer feeds his entire tomato crop to his cows
- 2023-09-27 Tide to table: growing salmon and leafy greens in America's Dairyland
- 2023-09-26 US (CO): Harvest season is in full swing in Southern Colorado
- 2023-09-26 6 years after Hurricane Maria, Puerto Rico residents and farms take recovery into their own hands
- 2023-09-26 First boxes of microgreens delivered to customers in Northern Norway
- 2023-09-21 US (MA): Lancaster refugee farm destroyed by flooding
- 2023-09-21 “Smaller growers are very, very isolated"
- 2023-09-19 Pure Harvest eyes further growth with $150m strategic Richel Group Partnership
- 2023-09-18 Spain: Japanese strawberry variety allows better market entry and brand growth
- 2023-09-18 Denmark: Nordic Greens opens automonous greenhouse
- 2023-09-18 US (OH): “There is really no prescription for this type of farming. We're still figuring out how to make it better"
- 2023-09-14 US (NY): Taking on the Eastcoast in phased expansion, raising another $10 million
- 2023-09-12 US (FL): Greenhouse, classrooms grow on John Rivers’ Packing District farm
- 2023-09-11 US (OR): Immigrant farmers grow hard-to-find pantry staples
- 2023-09-11 "Sales have been at constant levels since the middle of July"
- 2023-09-07 US (UT): Greenhouse farm cultivates community through hydroponics
- 2023-09-06 Kenya: Kirinyaga government supports tomato growers in building horti infrastructure
- 2023-09-05 “We harvest and we seed everyday, but we still do it with about 12 folks"
- 2023-09-05 India: Deputy Chief Minister visited hydroponic farm
- 2023-09-05 US (RI): Flower grower prepares its transition from wedding venue to food production