- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
- Why Australia's biggest glasshouse grower is expanding its cultivation
Arend Sosef Mexico and Sudlac sign distribution agreement
Ben Sosef, Area Manager Mexico at Arend-Sosef explains "As a horticultural supplier we are seeking a partnership with suppliers that are willing to enter the Mexican market actively and on an exclusive basis. For removable greenhouse coatings we are already working with Sudlac on the Dutch market, so when the opportunity came up for distribution in Mexico it was a quick decision."
Jorien Schouten from Sudlac and Ben Sosef from Arend-Sosef Mexico on the Exop AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato in Irapuato, Mexico.
Sudlac sees in Arend-Sosef a good and reliable partner to gain ground in that part of the world. Sudlac's Jorien Schouten said: "The Mexican market is growing and we want to take part of it, so we see the need for a local partner that provides the advice and service we require from distributors. Knowing that Arend-Sosef will open their Mexican office in January 2014 and are already known with Sudlac´s products and our company, they are a perfect match. For numerous reasons, for instance time difference and distance, it is just a lot more difficult to set the business up over here from Holland or France."
On the Mexican tradeshow in Irapuato,the products Eclipse LD and TransPAR have been promoted; products that are already being sold on a small scale. "By exhibiting on the fair and visiting the customers ourselves, we want to increase our exposure in Mexico. Many growers have visited our booth and the discussions were positive. European quality, local support and service by Ben Sosef are a perfect combination" said Jorien.
For more information
Arend Sosef Mexico
T: +52 1 442 111 9396
T: +31 6 4273 6969
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-05 Pagoda releases 6th New Retail Anniversary report
- 2022-10-05 Small quantities of fruit in environment-friendly packaging is a global trend
- 2022-10-05 NYC mayor announces $110 million grant for Hunts Point Terminal Produce Market
- 2022-10-05 KinderCare announces plan to increase access and affordability of healthy food for all children
- 2022-10-05 "Strong Dole plc player formed on European market"
- 2022-10-05 “Our plan for the future: to become the reference seed company for producers”
- 2022-10-05 40th anniversary of Vortus celebrated with magazine and seminar
- 2022-10-05 Growers United to start 2023 with new governance model
- 2022-10-05 Agdia releases ImmunoStrip for detection of Alfalfa mosaic virus
- 2022-10-05 Philippe Gysen new CEO of Agaris Group
- 2022-10-05 Podcast: Tackling the otherwise impossible greenhouse solutions in hot and dry coastal regions
- 2022-10-05 VDL Groep and VBTI to cooperate on ‘smart, self-learning’ technology
- 2022-10-05 UK: Dry weather sees Evesham vertical grown produce demand soar
- 2022-10-05 GreenPod Labs sachets for fruit and veg shelf-life extension approved
- 2022-10-05 Dutch young plant producer Plantise quits
- 2022-10-04 "Sustainable solutions that solve logistical and waste issues in the agri-food industry"
- 2022-10-04 Eden Green Tech: 11,600m2 hybrid farm will deliver up to five million pounds of produce a year
- 2022-10-04 Cronogard - new technology for the packaging sector
- 2022-10-04 Maersk offers environmentally friendly rail solution for Spanish reefer exports
- 2022-10-04 Sustainable and profitable hydroponics at the Canadian Greenhouse Conference