- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Arend Sosef Mexico and Sudlac sign distribution agreement
Ben Sosef, Area Manager Mexico at Arend-Sosef explains "As a horticultural supplier we are seeking a partnership with suppliers that are willing to enter the Mexican market actively and on an exclusive basis. For removable greenhouse coatings we are already working with Sudlac on the Dutch market, so when the opportunity came up for distribution in Mexico it was a quick decision."
Jorien Schouten from Sudlac and Ben Sosef from Arend-Sosef Mexico on the Exop AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato in Irapuato, Mexico.
Sudlac sees in Arend-Sosef a good and reliable partner to gain ground in that part of the world. Sudlac's Jorien Schouten said: "The Mexican market is growing and we want to take part of it, so we see the need for a local partner that provides the advice and service we require from distributors. Knowing that Arend-Sosef will open their Mexican office in January 2014 and are already known with Sudlac´s products and our company, they are a perfect match. For numerous reasons, for instance time difference and distance, it is just a lot more difficult to set the business up over here from Holland or France."
On the Mexican tradeshow in Irapuato,the products Eclipse LD and TransPAR have been promoted; products that are already being sold on a small scale. "By exhibiting on the fair and visiting the customers ourselves, we want to increase our exposure in Mexico. Many growers have visited our booth and the discussions were positive. European quality, local support and service by Ben Sosef are a perfect combination" said Jorien.
For more information
Arend Sosef Mexico
T: +52 1 442 111 9396
T: +31 6 4273 6969
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 May Chang elected as new Vineland Board Chair
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 CAN (AB): “Geothermal energy will stabilize energy and retail prices throughout the year”
- 2023-09-26 "Our focus is on scaling up cost-effectively"
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-25 Industry changemakers inspire business success
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Revamped USC Hotel Garden provides fresh produce to campus restaurants