Introduction of new regulations concerning integrated and organic production for the protection of consumers' health are making the choice of anti insect strategies increasingly difficult.
Biomaglia is the ideal solution to reduce attacks from insects on crops without the use of phyto-chemicals.
The range of insects goes from the larger type (aphids, leafhoppers, whiteflies and other diptera and lepidoptera in general) to the smallest ones (thrips). Another secondary but also important aim is the protection of crops from those viruses which are spread unintentionally by insects and generate significant losses in production.
The characteristics of this particular anti-insect netting are:
- the size of the holes, which are almost impossible to see to the naked eye (0.78 x 0.61mm). In fact, it can protect from insects measuring less than a millimeter, such as thrips;
- its lightness: its weight is approx 19 g/m2;
- reduced shading power: approx 8%;
- elasticity and lightness which allow the net to be used directly on crops; without stopping their growth;
- protection from heavy rain, hail and wind;
- it can be mounted on supports if necessary.
Garlic "seed" production is not widespread in Italy, in fact lots of "seeds" are imported.
For further details, please visit our website www.arrigoni.it, or contact us:
Phone: (+39) 031 803281