- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
"A World of Knowledge in Every Seed"
Nunhems India wins the best stall award at Krishi Mela 2013
With this message, Nunhems further strengthened its position as the global specialist in vegetable seeds, particularly in breeding, seed technology and innovative products. University of Agriculture Sciences, Bangalore, one of the key agri-universities in India, is organizing the farmer fair.
The Nunhems vegetable and fruit display was one of a kind. The display depicted the Indian wholesale vegetable market scenario (Mandi), in which a vegetable cart with a cycle was used.
Fruit Display depicting a vegetable mandi in which vegetable sacks and vegetable carts are used.
Two new key varieties were highlighted on the cart: Don, the new cucumber hybrid from the Indian breeding program and Racer, the recently launched Bittergourd variety. Other key varieties on display were: Ajax, a pickling cucumber variety; hot pepper varieties Devanur Deluxe, Laali, Ujala, and Priyanka; tomato variety Lakshmi and Unnati and Yash as cabbage varieties.
Madhusudan, Nunhems Product Specialist, explains our key hot pepper varieties to a customer at the stand
On the last day of the event, the organizers announced the winners for the best stall. Nunhems received the award for having the best stall under Agricultural Inputs.
V S Gurushanth, Divisional Sales Manager for Karnataka and members of his team receive the Best Stall trophy and certificate from The Agricultural Minister Mr. Krsihna Byregowda, EX VC Mr.Shilavantar and EX Agri-Secretary Mr. Charandas Singh.
For more information contact:
Bayer Crop Science
Mobile: +91 7760998969
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-04 US: Science and technology to facilitate communication with plants
- 2023-12-01 US (NY): Innovation Lab for Crop Improvement workshop welcomes global plant breeders and social scientists
- 2023-11-22 Crop Trust and Plant Treaty pledging more than $100,000 to safeguard genebanks in Laos and Sudan
- 2023-11-22 Cora Seeds releases ToBRFV-resistant tomatoes
- 2023-11-22 Genetic insights into plant defense and growth trade-offs
- 2023-11-17 USDA proposes changes in approval process of genetically engineered crops
- 2023-11-15 Plant breeders and researchers collaborate for the next generation of legumes to reduce the protein gap in Europe
- 2023-11-13 AU: Breeder secures land to further breeding operations
- 2023-11-09 Turnover of Rijk Zwaan up to 593 million euros
- 2023-11-07 "We believe that such stacked resistance will stand up to new ToBRFV-mutations"
- 2023-11-06 Breeders welcome the adoption of the new Explanatory Notes on Essentially Derived Varieties by the UPOV Council
- 2023-11-06 US (NY): New plot-labeling program supports plant breeders in Global South
- 2023-11-03 US (WI): Julie Dawson honored for crop breeding work for organic systems
- 2023-11-03 "A box filler with excellent disease resistance"
- 2023-10-31 The evolution of plant variety protection in the era of new breeding techniques
- 2023-10-27 Ghana gene bank becomes the 100th depositor to Svalbard Global Seed Vault