- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
- Why Australia's biggest glasshouse grower is expanding its cultivation
"A World of Knowledge in Every Seed"
Nunhems India wins the best stall award at Krishi Mela 2013
With this message, Nunhems further strengthened its position as the global specialist in vegetable seeds, particularly in breeding, seed technology and innovative products. University of Agriculture Sciences, Bangalore, one of the key agri-universities in India, is organizing the farmer fair.
The Nunhems vegetable and fruit display was one of a kind. The display depicted the Indian wholesale vegetable market scenario (Mandi), in which a vegetable cart with a cycle was used.
Fruit Display depicting a vegetable mandi in which vegetable sacks and vegetable carts are used.
Two new key varieties were highlighted on the cart: Don, the new cucumber hybrid from the Indian breeding program and Racer, the recently launched Bittergourd variety. Other key varieties on display were: Ajax, a pickling cucumber variety; hot pepper varieties Devanur Deluxe, Laali, Ujala, and Priyanka; tomato variety Lakshmi and Unnati and Yash as cabbage varieties.
Madhusudan, Nunhems Product Specialist, explains our key hot pepper varieties to a customer at the stand
On the last day of the event, the organizers announced the winners for the best stall. Nunhems received the award for having the best stall under Agricultural Inputs.
V S Gurushanth, Divisional Sales Manager for Karnataka and members of his team receive the Best Stall trophy and certificate from The Agricultural Minister Mr. Krsihna Byregowda, EX VC Mr.Shilavantar and EX Agri-Secretary Mr. Charandas Singh.
For more information contact:
Bayer Crop Science
Mobile: +91 7760998969
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-03 Euroseeds replies to European Greens' report
- 2022-09-30 KeyGene early adopter of MGI sequencing
- 2022-09-30 Mega aeroponic greenhouse multiplies potato seeds in Rwanda
- 2022-09-30 Family behind James Bond franchise claims to have named ‘broccoli’
- 2022-09-29 Totam Seeds presents new tomato varieties
- 2022-09-27 Multiplex gene editing creates tomato cultivars with fruit colors
- 2022-09-26 New varieties, soil health and hydroponic cultivation at Enza Zaden Summer Field Days
- 2022-09-26 High production in data-driven cucumber greenhouse BASF 's Gravenzande
- 2022-09-08 UCF Botanical Society to create enhanced peppers through plant breeding project
- 2022-09-08 Researchers propose new framework for regulating engineered crops
- 2022-09-07 RaboResearch: Specialty crops to test appetite for gene editing
- 2022-09-02 “Food has to be tasty to drive repeat purchase and growth”
- 2022-08-29 UK: Drones proven to aid plant breeding in identifying valuable new crop traits
- 2022-08-12 US (NE): 'Powerful' cherry tomato judged best tasting
- 2022-07-20 Satara duo’s tomato diary provides farmers a step-by-step guide to grow quality produce
- 2022-07-15 China to build international agricultural breeding center in Hainan
- 2022-07-15 Excessive-protein, edible crop selection developed that ‘thrives’ on fallow land
- 2022-07-08 The world's tiniest tomato: difficult to grow, but consumers love it
- 2022-07-07 Tomato Rosamunda on shelves in shops all over Poland
- 2022-06-28 Cornell University once created purple strawberries