- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
US: Mastronardi’s Sunset® One Sweet™ featured on NBC’s biggest loser
This episode of The Biggest Loser will feature a cooking challenge using fresh produce. This will include Sunset® One Sweet™ tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers.
“We’re very excited to be a part of such a great program,” said Paul Mastronardi, President. “We’re always looking for ways to promote not just healthy eating but healthy lifestyles in general and this is a great way to reach out to people looking for that”, said Mastronardi.
As part of The Biggest Loser Healthy Eating Program, Sunset® has been ramping up their social media presence to engage users and encourage them to embrace healthy habits. This includes weekly contests to win Sunset® care packs, Biggest Loser cookbooks, and the grand prize, an exclusive trip for two to the Biggest Loser resort in Chicago. Customers can enter the contest by visiting www.onesweettrip.com.
“People who are active on social media are encouraged to share their story to win these great prizes,” continued Mastronardi. A multi-channel social media campaign has been in place since Season 15 which kicked off in October. The custom built website encourages people to share their personal stories. The site also features a variety of recipes as well as product information and related nutritional facts. “Our goal is to encourage a supportive environment where people can share their health journeys”, said Paul Mastronardi
For more information:
Tel: +1 519 326 3218
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-26 Increase your vegetable consumption to lower your blood sugar
- 2023-09-25 New podcast series about the history of fresh produce
- 2023-09-25 “It is our goal to provide our products in all 50 states”
- 2023-09-18 Growers and chemist innovate with new and existing products
- 2023-09-14 New celery bites introduced
- 2023-09-11 New compostable pot available to North American growers
- 2023-09-07 New salad kits and salad blends will debut at Southern Innovations
- 2023-09-06 Focus on reliability, longer lifetime, reusability, and flexibility
- 2023-09-01 New line of fresh-cut herbs under Vitalicious BIO-Organic label
- 2023-08-29 The nutritional marvel of microgreens
- 2023-08-28 Now, tomatoes can also be worn
- 2023-08-22 "New broad spectrum bioinsecticide back by popular demand"
- 2023-08-21 A nickel-free tomato that meets the needs of allergy sufferers
- 2023-08-09 A plastic film with maximum brightness, thermal efficiency and diffusion
- 2023-08-07 UK: GrowUp Farms launches first range of vertically ready-to-eat salads into Tesco
- 2023-07-20 Can spicy ice cream be dangerous?