- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
1,000,000th seed of cluster tomato sowed:
Europe: 80 hectares of NUN 09008 TOF
John Potters of Plant raiser Vreugdenhil together with Harm Ammerlaan.
The middle tomato-on-the-vine variety NUN 08009 TOF, has experienced a memorable introduction this season with an acreage of 80 ha, divided over growers in mainly the Netherlands and Belgium.
On the November 27th, the official variety name will be announced during a NUN 09008 TOF* event, which will be held at the Nunhems castle for those growers who are planning to plant the variety in the coming season.
Berry Baruch of Tomato Grower Schenkeveld.
NUN 09008 TOF is a middle tomato-on-the-vine for year round production and for production under artificial light. The crop is vigorous and strong. NUN 09008 TOF* has high production potential. It starts producing early and production is enabled until December because of its continuous good quality tomatoes.The green parts of the vine are very strong. The tomatoes are firm and have a nice red color. Both, the stalks and the fruits have a good shelf life. With a Brix of 5 NUN 09008 TOF* offers a good flavor in this tomato segment. NUN 09008 TOF* is intermediate resistant to Oidium neolycopersici.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm