- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Rijk Zwaan remains at the top of the Hillenraad 100 list
Last year, Rijk Zwaan also reached the highest position on the list, and also in 2009 and 2010 Rijk Zwaan ranked number 1. For Willem Vermeend, chairman of the committee of experts, Rijk Zwaan can be regarded as an example for many Dutch companies. “Internationally very strong, highly knowledge-intensive, socially responsible and an excellent employer.”
In the jury’s report, it is described how Rijk Zwaan is able to make optimal use of human talent. ‘Employees are cherished and get the chance to develop both themselves and the organization: one plus one makes three. They answer the need for even more knowledge and expertise with continuous education, and receive a lot of responsibility.”
Managing director Marco van Leeuwen received the award on behalf of Rijk Zwaan and emphasized the importance of partnerships and sharing knowledge. Internally, but also with all customers and partners. “That is why we want to thank them for the pleasant and open cooperation, which we are planning to continue for a long time.”
For the first time Hillenraad also made a list of the most sustainable companies, topped by Eosta. Rijk Zwaan ranked third on this list.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 US (KY): "This farm was sold out as soon as it opened"
- 2023-09-29 "For growers and retailers, we're an open book"
- 2023-09-29 BioSafe Systems mourns the loss of Michael Larose
- 2023-09-29 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-29 Lebanon needs greenhouses for food safety and security too
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-29 Said El Ouakili to join Kubo
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt