- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
December 10-12, 2013, Michigan:
Greenhouse Grower Expo 2013: Information-packed sessions
Is your business as efficient as it could be? Learn about inventory and scheduling software from growers who already use it. Are pest and diseases a problem in your greenhouse or do you wish you could have a quick fix for plants that are sub-par? Sessions at Greenhouse Growers Expo will provide the newest information on how to deal with spider mites, thrips and impatiens downy mildew and even last minute fixes for crops. If you are looking to replace impatiens in your program, learn about impatiens alternatives from a panel of breeders from Proven Winners, Syngenta Flowers and PanAmerican Seed.
On Thursday, Dec. 12, you can attend either a workshop on biocontrol methods or visit some of Michigan’s most efficient, mechanized growers. The workshop on biological control will be presented by Kansas State University’s Raymond Cloyd, who will discuss how chemical sprays impact biocontrol agents, release rates, banker plants and much more. The western Michigan greenhouse tour will take you behind the scenes at retail, wholesale and propagation operations that may give you ideas to employ in your own facility.
For more information and to see session topics, visit the 2013 Michigan Greenhouse Growers Expo webpage.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-23 HortEx Vietnam organizers partner with IPM Essen