- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
UK: Martin Chadwick joins Tozer Seeds as new plant breeder
Martin has just finished a PHD at Reading University, looking at the bitterness and sweetness in lettuce and identifying markers for lettuce reading. The PHD was partly funded by Tozer Seeds and the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC).
He said “I am really looking forward to working at Tozer Seeds and the new challenges that the role will bring”.
For more information:
Tozer Seeds Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0) 1932 862 059
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 Germany: &ever initiates severing ties with Kalera PLC
- 2022-11-28 Award of Merit goes to K-12: Denver Public Schools Glenbrook Greenhouse
- 2022-11-28 Learn to grow energy-efficient cucumbers with 'Kassim the game'
- 2022-11-28 Expansion of the CEA team at Bosman Van Zaal
- 2022-11-28 Elon Musk's SpaceX brings 'tomato seeds' to International Space Station
- 2022-11-28 Oreon receives DLC listing for water-cooled LED fixtures
- 2022-11-25 New version Plantalyzer Vision software promises over 99% accuracy
- 2022-11-25 Organifarms wins CyberOne Hightech Award
- 2022-11-25 Dómhnal Slattery takes on role as special adviser at Abu Dhabi’s Pure Harvest
- 2022-11-25 Soil moisture monitoring project to boost horticulture production
- 2022-11-25 Organic ginger from a Dutch greenhouse
- 2022-11-25 Oppy reunited at first-ever Global Produce & Floral Show
- 2022-11-25 Hort Innovation welcomes two new directors
- 2022-11-25 100% Vegan friendly DIY Pesto Kit introduced in The Netherlands
- 2022-11-25 Energy Cave: Sharing knowledge on geothermal heat
- 2022-11-24 "Adding or changing lights in the greenhouse? Don’t neglect humidity"
- 2022-11-24 New appointment for the Hutchinsons horticulture team
- 2022-11-24 Regen ag – from principles to practice
- 2022-11-24 “Exploring phytobiomes" workhop - plant and animal genome conference 2023
- 2022-11-24 “Why should we?” Making the case for sustainable container management in Lithuania