- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Zimbabwe: Church introduces course on greenhouse theology
“The course on greenhouse theology is taught to all those training for the ordained ministry in the Anglican Church and it is our hope that the priests will take this to the parishes they will be assigned to in their dioceses,” said Bp Gandiya.
He emphasised the importance that Anglican Churches around the world attach to the environment. He cited the Anglican Communion’s fifth mark of mission, which encourages Anglicans to “strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth.”
“Together let’s take care of our planet earth by respecting and protecting our forests, our animals, our water, our air, our soil, and our flora and fauna,” said Bishop Gandiya. “Let’s stop polluting and poisoning God’s creation. Let’s start caring for God’s world because a sustainable future is possible.”
Source: Anglican Church News
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Bringing affordable speciality mushrooms to tables across Germany
- 2023-12-01 Former Isle of Wight tomato business land could be turned into houses
- 2023-12-01 "We all need to quickly switch to tropical fruit production in greenhouses"
- 2023-11-30 From eggplants to bullseyes: Dirk is the 'Aubergenius'
- 2023-11-29 Goulburn Valley grower abandons crop blaming high mark-ups at supermarkets
- 2023-11-28 Singapore: S$38 strawberry harvesting experience at hydroponics farm near Buona Vista
- 2023-11-27 Malaysia: Cultivating sustainable ways to feed the country
- 2023-11-27 "It's crucial to promote urban farming to boost healthy eating habits in cities"
- 2023-11-27 Ecuador’s blueberry industry is the 'new kid on the block' with 52 weeks supply advantage
- 2023-11-27 Cuba turns to aquaponics to solve food shortage
- 2023-11-27 Indonesian greenhouse sets record with 5.8 kg melon
- 2023-11-24 Little boy is a big fan of broccoli, sleeps with it but doesn't eat it
- 2023-11-24 Berry entrepreneurs in Huelva venture into the medical cannabis industry
- 2023-11-24 “We are only producing first-class products”
- 2023-11-23 US: Mushroom farm yields 800 to 1000lbs weekly
- 2023-11-23 Norway: “We’re matching import prices to break into the market”