The Commercial Horticultural Association (CHA), the UK Trade Association representing and supporting companies that manufacture and supply plants, products and services to commercial horticultural growers throughout the world, are in the process of finalizing details with the organisers and UKTI, and will supply full information over the next few weeks. In the meantime, if you would like to register your interest or provisionally reserve space on the UK pavilions, please reply to this email with your contact details and we will respond with full details in due course.
Key features of the new event include:
- The fresh and new global meeting place for horticulture and floriculture
- Inspired by and organised in close cooperation with the market
- A unique focus on production technology
- Three connecting show themes on sustainable production: Water, Energy and Bio-based
- New opportunities for lead generation and networking, 365 days a year, 24/7
- Professional, welcoming location in bustling Amsterdam
CHA has been working with the event organisers over recent months and they have made provisional arrangements for a high profile British pavilion for the first edition in June 2014. They have also successfully obtained UKTI support for the exhibition, meaning eligible companies may be able to reclaim grant support of £1500 against their costs of exhibiting at this event.
For more information:
The Commercial Horticultural Association (CHA)
Trade Association Manager
Direct: +44 (0)1926 833633