- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Jiffy Products Sri Lanka wins Gold at NCE Export Awards 2012
Jiffy International AS is a transnational company which is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of plant propagation substrate, substrate systems and related horticultural products across the globe spanning over a period of 60 years. Jiffy Products Sri Lanka started its operations at the Mirigama Export Processing Zone as a Board of Investment Sri Lanka project.
Mr. Sandeeptha Gamalath, Managing Director, JPSL (Left) receiving the Gold Award for the Agriculture Value Added – Large Category from Mr. Russel Fonseka in the presence of Mr. Sarath De Silva (Right)
Speaking about winning this award Mr. Sandeeptha Gamalath, Managing Director, JPSL said, “We are delighted and honored to receive the Gold award for the Agriculture Value Added - Large sector from National Chamber of Exporters Export Awards 2012, in recognition of our export performance in 2012. Jiffy Products S.L. has been winning export awards from the chamber since 2009 and this year we bagged the pinnacle award in our sector. This is a fitting accolade for us as we celebrate our 10th year of operations in Sri Lanka.”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"