- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Syngenta: Standard FarMore FI400 treatment on all squash, zucchini
"Following the overwhelmingly positive response to the standard treatment of cucumber seed in 2012 and increasingly high demand for FarMore FI400 Cucurbits application on our additional cucurbit varieties, offering this standard treatment to our squash seed customers was a clear and necessary next step," said Lisa Moricle, Syngenta cucurbit portfolio manager.
Syngenta zucchini varieties, such as Payload and Pascola, as well as golden varieties including Goldprize and Gentry, will be treated with FarMore FI400 Cucurbits. The three proven and complementary fungicides protect against devastating diseases such as Pythium, Fusarium, and Rhizoctonia while thiamethoxam delivers broad-spectrum protection against key pests including cucumber beetles, whiteflies, and leafminers.
For more information, please visit www.Vegetables.Syngenta-US.com. Follow Syngenta on Twitter and Facebook
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-04 Malaysian vanilla farm expects first harvest this year
- 2023-12-04 50 fewer Dutch greenhouse vegetable growers by 2023
- 2023-11-30 Flanders makes a case for local Belgian ginger
- 2023-11-30 Multi-parameter soil sensor selected for integration into Aranet
- 2023-11-30 CAN (BC): Long Creek School will help NFJDWC grow native plants for restoration
- 2023-11-29 New partnership to explore weed species cultivation indoors
- 2023-11-29 “There is still a high demand for additional square meters for cultivation"
- 2023-11-29 Smooth transition for greens to Yuma in 2023
- 2023-11-28 "Delayed bell pepper plantings this season could lead to less watermelon being planted in spring"
- 2023-11-28 Tomato yields decrease in Morocco as the weather gets colder
- 2023-11-28 Fresh Select overcomes challenges to lead innovation in salad and leafy greens industry
- 2023-11-28 First expansion of allotment greenhouse Houten
- 2023-11-27 "Challenging weather conditions for lamb's lettuce sowing"
- 2023-11-27 “Berries are booming in Canada”
- 2023-11-27 "Intensive greenhouse horticulture and extensive organic horticulture are a perfect match"
- 2023-11-27 Webinar: 4 common grower problems solved with digital agronomy