- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
- Senior Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Finka San Antonio cuts the ribbon on its 22-hectare greenhouse
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
Village Farms PMA Impact Award finalist
According to Helen L. Aquino, Marketing Manager for Village Farms, “Rinse and serve is big in the snacking category for tomatoes but has yet to be done in larger volume pack sizes. Village Farms is first to market for this unique and exclusive packaging design that will be a useful addition to the category with its attractive village scene engraved on the side, and due to lack of venting in the bottom of the bowl the package further functions for reusing and repurposing.” Village Farms has always been focused on sustainability with its earth friendly hydroponic environmentally responsible growing methods with an eye for extending this awareness throughout their supply chain this packaging concept makes the mark.
For further information visit us during PMA Fresh Summit 2013 in New Orleans at booth number 1947 to view the new exclusive rinse and serve bowl along with the full line of Village Farms products or go to our website at www.villagefarms.com.
For more information:
Helen L. Aquino
Village Farms International
Tel: 407-936-1190 ext. 312
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-26 Farm in East Windsor gets federal funding for geothermal greenhouse
- 2022-09-26 Value of fresh fruits and vegetables ordered from USDA Foods is up 10 percent
- 2022-09-26 The national headquarter of 58 Agricultural in Tianfu Agricultural Expo Park introduced over 10,000 blueberries
- 2022-09-26 "Automation is a journey that doesn't stop, so don't wait to make a start"
- 2022-09-26 AEssenceGrows invites investors to join crowd-funded stock offering
- 2022-09-26 US East Coast: "CEA products are becoming the top search on our website"
- 2022-09-26 Germains Seed Technology appoints Agnieszka Szkurlat as Business Director for Europe
- 2022-09-23 Winrock gets $45M to expand climate-smart agtech in Malawi and Thailand
- 2022-09-23 Hydroponic farming in Houston
- 2022-09-23 Circadian rhythms: AI can reduce vertical farm energy consumption by up to 27%
- 2022-09-23 Big Tex Urban Farms growing to help feed South Dallas
- 2022-09-23 The 70-hectare blueberry planting base in Futian Town will be completed by the end of the year
- 2022-09-23 “We are in the process of diversifying the origins of our berries”
- 2022-09-22 Raspberry tree gives 'back-friendly harvest'
- 2022-09-22 An intelligent environmental control system helps greenhouse strawberries achieve high yield and output
- 2022-09-22 Geothermal activities of ECW Energy taken over by heat company
- 2022-09-22 "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
- 2022-09-22 Innovation Agri-Tech Group appoints plant scientist and molecular biologist
- 2022-09-22 Taylor Farms takes one California facility off the grid
- 2022-09-22 "Research on genotype-phenotype associations is essential for the development of climate-proof crops”