- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
NA: Pure Hothouse Foods® team continues to expand
Alan Asbury and Tiffany Sabelli
Tiffany Sabelli has been hired as a Sales Assistant and has immediately shown a positive impact for Pure Flavor® and more importantly its customers. Ms. Sabelli’s organizational skills and past marketing experience has only added to the highest customer service ratings that have become synonymous with Pure Hothouse Foods®.
In addition, Alan Asbury was recently hired as a Key Account Manager. Having worked over thirty years in the food industry, his diverse background as a retailer, private label innovator and produce sales manager has provided him an untouchable understanding of how to achieve positive results for his customers. Mr. Asbury will be heading up Pure Flavor®’s Loveland, Ohio sales office and his responsibilities will be to manage retail, foodservice and wholesale customers throughout the U.S.
“We couldn’t be more proud to have Alan and Tiffany on our team,” said Jamie Moracci, President of Pure Hothouse Foods®. “To find such dedication, hard working and fair demeanor in one employee is great, we just happened to find it in these two recent additions to our team.” Moracci continues, “We’re growing our business intelligently and systematically, always remaining humble throughout every step of the way. It’s people like Alan and Tiffany, and everyone at Pure Flavor®, which will allow our company to be successful now and in the future.”
For more information:
Pure Flavor® Team
Phone: +1 519-326-8444
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 US (KY): "This farm was sold out as soon as it opened"
- 2023-09-29 "For growers and retailers, we're an open book"
- 2023-09-29 BioSafe Systems mourns the loss of Michael Larose
- 2023-09-29 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-29 Lebanon needs greenhouses for food safety and security too
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-29 Said El Ouakili to join Kubo
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt