- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
UK: Scott Garnett joins Everris Speciality Agriculture
With a degree in horticulture from Myerscough College, Scott has over 20 years experience in the speciality agricultural sector and has worked for Haifa Chemicals, Hortifeeds and Omex. Scott joins Everris from Engage Agro where he advised growers of soft fruit and potato crops worldwide, as well as more exotic crops including almonds and limes.
“In this new role, Scott will be strengthening our position in existing sectors, as well as leading our expansion in to field-vegetables,” says Stephen Squires, Everris Business Director. “We offer a range of solutions to fit different production systems with a tight focus on crucial ingredient quality and improving yields and quality for our customers.”
“Everris has trials underway in fruit crops across the UK and Ireland,” says Scott Garnett. “We will be looking to expand this programme in to vegetables crops, including broccoli, onion, leeks and potatoes. Next year Everris will be staging a series of open days so growers can see for themselves how these advanced nutrition products perform.”
Working closely with Everris business development and technical managers Shaun Cavanagh and Andrew Wilson, Scott will also be supported in the field by Everris’s technical sales team covering the UK and Ireland.
Having spent 85% of the last five years working abroad, Scott (45) is looking forward to working closer to home and spending more time with his family. A keen sportsman he has recently retired from rugby giving him more time to work on his golf handicap.
The Everris portfolio includes proven fast and effective foliar feed Agroleaf Power, high quality all-in-one drip feed Agrolution and soil-applied exclusive controlled release fertilizer Agroblen. Already established in forestry production, including Christmas trees, the Everris specialty agriculture division was launched in to the soft, top and stone fruit sectors in the UK and Ireland in 2012.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm
- 2023-11-27 Maf Roda acquires Caustier
- 2023-11-27 Northern Lights and Yara sign agreement on CO2 transport and storage
- 2023-11-24 Meike van Ginneken joins Netherlands Water Partnership's Advisory Board
- 2023-11-22 USDA PACA updates
- 2023-11-22 Ukraine: Grants of 503.3 thousand euros distributed to develop orchards and greenhouses
- 2023-11-21 Rabo horticulture barometer: business confidence up slightly
- 2023-11-21 Las- & Montagebedrijf FBO and the Voorwinden Group continue together