- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
- Senior Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Finka San Antonio cuts the ribbon on its 22-hectare greenhouse
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
UK: Scott Garnett joins Everris Speciality Agriculture
With a degree in horticulture from Myerscough College, Scott has over 20 years experience in the speciality agricultural sector and has worked for Haifa Chemicals, Hortifeeds and Omex. Scott joins Everris from Engage Agro where he advised growers of soft fruit and potato crops worldwide, as well as more exotic crops including almonds and limes.
“In this new role, Scott will be strengthening our position in existing sectors, as well as leading our expansion in to field-vegetables,” says Stephen Squires, Everris Business Director. “We offer a range of solutions to fit different production systems with a tight focus on crucial ingredient quality and improving yields and quality for our customers.”
“Everris has trials underway in fruit crops across the UK and Ireland,” says Scott Garnett. “We will be looking to expand this programme in to vegetables crops, including broccoli, onion, leeks and potatoes. Next year Everris will be staging a series of open days so growers can see for themselves how these advanced nutrition products perform.”
Working closely with Everris business development and technical managers Shaun Cavanagh and Andrew Wilson, Scott will also be supported in the field by Everris’s technical sales team covering the UK and Ireland.
Having spent 85% of the last five years working abroad, Scott (45) is looking forward to working closer to home and spending more time with his family. A keen sportsman he has recently retired from rugby giving him more time to work on his golf handicap.
The Everris portfolio includes proven fast and effective foliar feed Agroleaf Power, high quality all-in-one drip feed Agrolution and soil-applied exclusive controlled release fertilizer Agroblen. Already established in forestry production, including Christmas trees, the Everris specialty agriculture division was launched in to the soft, top and stone fruit sectors in the UK and Ireland in 2012.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-26 Farm in East Windsor gets federal funding for geothermal greenhouse
- 2022-09-26 Value of fresh fruits and vegetables ordered from USDA Foods is up 10 percent
- 2022-09-26 The national headquarter of 58 Agricultural in Tianfu Agricultural Expo Park introduced over 10,000 blueberries
- 2022-09-26 "Automation is a journey that doesn't stop, so don't wait to make a start"
- 2022-09-26 AEssenceGrows invites investors to join crowd-funded stock offering
- 2022-09-26 US East Coast: "CEA products are becoming the top search on our website"
- 2022-09-26 Germains Seed Technology appoints Agnieszka Szkurlat as Business Director for Europe
- 2022-09-23 Winrock gets $45M to expand climate-smart agtech in Malawi and Thailand
- 2022-09-23 Hydroponic farming in Houston
- 2022-09-23 Circadian rhythms: AI can reduce vertical farm energy consumption by up to 27%
- 2022-09-23 Big Tex Urban Farms growing to help feed South Dallas
- 2022-09-23 The 70-hectare blueberry planting base in Futian Town will be completed by the end of the year
- 2022-09-23 “We are in the process of diversifying the origins of our berries”
- 2022-09-22 Raspberry tree gives 'back-friendly harvest'
- 2022-09-22 An intelligent environmental control system helps greenhouse strawberries achieve high yield and output
- 2022-09-22 Geothermal activities of ECW Energy taken over by heat company
- 2022-09-22 "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
- 2022-09-22 Innovation Agri-Tech Group appoints plant scientist and molecular biologist
- 2022-09-22 Taylor Farms takes one California facility off the grid
- 2022-09-22 "Research on genotype-phenotype associations is essential for the development of climate-proof crops”