- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
US: HGTV HOME Plant Collection to Launch New Geraniums Collection in 2014
“Our new So Gorgeous!™ Geraniums are not your mother’s traditional geraniums. They’re a new take on inter-specific zonal geraniums with appealing new colors, big bold blooms and strong green leaves in addition to more vigor and heat tolerance. They are designed to thrive in morning sun and afternoon shade,” says Hunter.
The boldly colored, low maintenance varieties in the Collection include So Lovely!™ Pink in medium pink, So Sultry!™ Dark Red, So Fierce!™ Fuchsia in fuchsia pink and So Amazing!™ Neon in bright cherry pink. They act as appealing “thrillers” whether showcased in a landscaping group or container gardens. So Gorgeous Geraniums are available in gallon size singles, 14” premium containers and as individual quart accent components. Consumers also have the benefit of HGTV Know How!™ – referring to the plant care tips, landscaping inspiration and gardening ideas featured on the products, online and in retail stores.
The Plant Collection is one of several lines of HGTV HOME branded products including fabric and trim, flooring, furniture, lighting, outdoor living, paint and wallpaper. For more information on HGTV HOME branded products, go to www.hgtvhome.com. For additional information on becoming a participating retailer, please visit www.hgtvhomeplants.com or www.agricolamanagement.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-18 Growers and chemist innovate with new and existing products
- 2023-09-14 New celery bites introduced
- 2023-09-11 New compostable pot available to North American growers
- 2023-09-07 New salad kits and salad blends will debut at Southern Innovations
- 2023-09-06 Focus on reliability, longer lifetime, reusability, and flexibility
- 2023-09-01 New line of fresh-cut herbs under Vitalicious BIO-Organic label
- 2023-08-29 The nutritional marvel of microgreens
- 2023-08-28 Now, tomatoes can also be worn
- 2023-08-22 "New broad spectrum bioinsecticide back by popular demand"
- 2023-08-21 A nickel-free tomato that meets the needs of allergy sufferers
- 2023-08-09 A plastic film with maximum brightness, thermal efficiency and diffusion
- 2023-08-07 UK: GrowUp Farms launches first range of vertically ready-to-eat salads into Tesco
- 2023-07-20 Can spicy ice cream be dangerous?
- 2023-07-11 Some burgers will be served without tomatoes as crop shortage hits India
- 2023-07-07 Organic and fresh-cut vegetables on display
- 2023-07-04 Water cleanser product to be on display at Cultivate '23
- 2023-06-30 "Everyone loves Honing tomatoes, especially as a snack vegetable"
- 2023-06-27 New clips for tomato and cucumber cultivation
- 2023-06-21 “The new Ronvine tomato is a high-tech variety, resistant to ToBRFV”
- 2023-06-14 Koppert Cress adds Sansho Leaves to its range