- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
UK: Agrii announces new partnership with Dutch Plantin
Established for thirty years, Dutch Plantin is the World’s largest producer of coco-peat, with eleven production sites across Asia, Africa and the Netherlands. Agrii is a leading provider of agronomy services, technology and strategic advice to farmers and growers in the UK.
Dutch Plantin’s extensive testing of their coco-peat over twenty years of production has shown important benefits, including the physical structure remaining stable during the whole crop cycle and optimum air percentage combined with optimum root contact. With complete control over their production process they are able to offer consistently reliable deliveries.
Welcoming the new partnership, Agrii’s Stewart Bates commented “Dutch Plantin’s specially aged coir production process, coupled with their high level of technical expertise and support, will ensure that growers receive long lasting, stable and reliable coir modules”.
“The partnership between Agrii and Dutch Plantin will provide customers with excellent levels of quality products, professional advice and service” Mr Bates concluded.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Towards peat-free potting soil and substrate
- 2022-11-24 Agriculture resource dive: peat
- 2022-11-11 Ireland: Addressing the challenges related to peat supply in horticulture
- 2022-11-01 Why should I shelter my substrate stock from wind and rain?
- 2022-10-21 New £1million RHS research project to accelerate horticulture’s transition to peat-free
- 2022-10-17 "We're well underway to steerable strawberry cultivation"
- 2022-10-13 Ireland: Shiploads of peat being imported for growers
- 2022-09-27 Automation and control are the main focus of the International Propagation Seminar
- 2022-09-23 "Compare it if you like with your 3-D printer for growing media"
- 2022-09-21 Acrotelm and wood fiber as alternative to peat
- 2022-09-21 Using human hair to create hydroponic growing media
- 2022-09-16 How to maintain the proper pH of a growing medium
- 2022-09-14 Peat moss is an emerging option in the global supply chain of substrate raw materials
- 2022-09-06 The power of compost: boosting production with composted biowaste
- 2022-08-30 Response to Defra announcement on the sale of horticultural peat
- 2022-08-29 UK bans peat sales for amateur gardeners
- 2022-08-24 Strawberry grow bags are a ‘robot testing bed’ at Lincoln University
- 2022-08-16 "Double screening technology ensures product quality"
- 2022-08-09 Soils take center stage as experts gather in Glasgow
- 2022-07-20 Growcoon wins innovation award at the Salon du Végétal