- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Philips expands team in NAM
Marlow has a M.Sc. degree in horticulture (plant physiology) from the University of Guelph and a B.Sc. degree in entomology from the University of Manitoba. He has extensive experience working with commercial greenhouse vegetable growers in Canada, the US, Mexico and Central America.
Through his experiences gained with Grodan and Priva as a greenhouse vegetable crop advisor, he is focused on uncovering and addressing client’s needs and adding value that will lead to improved production, efficiency, quality and overall client satisfaction. Marlow brings to this new roll extensive crop-technical knowledge in the areas of plant nutrition and substrate water management as well as crop production and climate management techniques.
Marlow is looking forward to working with his colleagues at Philips Horticulture and is very enthusiastic and excited to have the opportunity of bring lighting solutions to commercial growers, researchers and city-farmers. Everyone is encouraged to contact Philips Horticulture to learn more about how they and their crops can benefit from the advantages of Philips’ LED technologies and lighting solutions. You can meet Douglas Marlow personally at the Canadian Greenhouse Conference which starts today. He can also be reached at email@example.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm
- 2023-11-27 Maf Roda acquires Caustier
- 2023-11-27 Northern Lights and Yara sign agreement on CO2 transport and storage
- 2023-11-24 Meike van Ginneken joins Netherlands Water Partnership's Advisory Board
- 2023-11-22 USDA PACA updates
- 2023-11-22 Ukraine: Grants of 503.3 thousand euros distributed to develop orchards and greenhouses
- 2023-11-21 Rabo horticulture barometer: business confidence up slightly
- 2023-11-21 Las- & Montagebedrijf FBO and the Voorwinden Group continue together
- 2023-11-20 Supporting Texas veteran with military makeover
- 2023-11-20 US (OR): Griffin to relocate Salem warehouse to Gresham to accelerate retail expansion
- 2023-11-20 BioWorks welcomes Director of Sales and Distributor Relations
- 2023-11-20 Canadian greenhouse grower expands production to California
- 2023-11-20 "Flexibility and stability in transportation"