- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Canada: Clean highway is Orangeline Farms’ new “baby”
“As growers, we’re very sensitive to environmental issues and we wanted to step up and do our part to make the area as clean and as pollution free as we can.” says Jordan Kniaziew, Vice-President of Orangeline Farms. “This is a tangible demonstration of our commitment to social responsibility and of the progressive, community-minded thinking that underlines everything we do.” Orangeline Farms is one of the first Canadian greenhouse growers to adopt a highway.
The section of roadway adopted by Orangeline Farms runs along Highway 77 in Leamington, Ontario, in front of Orangeline Farms greenhouse facilities. Kniaziew encourages others to investigate the program; information on Adopt-a-Highway can be found at http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/
Orangeline Farms is an Award-winning grower of specialty greenhouse brands, including a soon-to-be released product line that Kniaziew promises will deliver "amazing" consumer appeal. The operation is family-owned and operates on a year-round basis. .
You can find more information out about the company on their website www.orangelinefarms.com or call their sales team at 519.322.0400.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 May Chang elected as new Vineland Board Chair
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 CAN (AB): “Geothermal energy will stabilize energy and retail prices throughout the year”
- 2023-09-26 "Our focus is on scaling up cost-effectively"
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-25 Industry changemakers inspire business success
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Revamped USC Hotel Garden provides fresh produce to campus restaurants