- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
US: How LEDs can improve propagation and production
For photoperiod control, Integrated Botanics has installed LED lights on its irrigation booms. Elliott said the boom set up gives him the option of using light like an irrigation cycle allowing him to light specific crops throughout the greenhouse.
Click here to learn more about Integrated Botanics use of LED lights. (Case Study, PDF)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 Chinese astronauts tend a 'space garden' in orbit
- 2023-09-29 "Sustainable cleaning of durable soil cloth, a great solution for plant growers"
- 2023-09-27 "We managed to produce tomatoes without chemicals on 13.5 hectares this year"
- 2023-09-27 A farmer from Aktobe supplies melons year round
- 2023-09-27 CAN (ON): Durham College’s indoor farm supports local food security
- 2023-09-27 New greenhouses covering 6000 sq m to grow Kiwi Plants
- 2023-09-26 "Rise of fresh packs boosts Dutch zucchini consumption"
- 2023-09-26 "Up to 200 kg of baby greens per sq/m with new leafy greens platform"
- 2023-09-25 Chinese scientists work to design tomatoes suitable for mechanical harvesting
- 2023-09-25 New joint-venture addresses shading, coatings, and cleaning products
- 2023-09-22 Climate change positive for tomato cultivation in Lebanon's high mountains
- 2023-09-22 "The cold winter weather in our area allows us to completely cut the cycle of the tomato virus"
- 2023-09-22 'Collaboration succeeds in growing saline plants using saltwater sources'
- 2023-09-21 Chinese taikonauts harvest space vegetables aboard Tiangong space station
- 2023-09-21 Nitrogen and potassium key to nutrient uptake
- 2023-09-20 Low nitrate nutrition for new strawberry product