- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Low day temperature reduces growth and movement of plants by reducing hormone production
This study has been published in Plant Physiology, August 2013 and can be found here: Antiphase Light and Temperature Cycles Affect PHYB-controlled Ethylene Sensitivity and Biosynthesis; Limiting Leaf Movement and Growth of Arabidopsis
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 New partnership to explore weed species cultivation indoors
- 2023-11-29 “There is still a high demand for additional square meters for cultivation"
- 2023-11-29 Smooth transition for greens to Yuma in 2023
- 2023-11-28 Tomato yields decrease in Morocco as the weather gets colder
- 2023-11-28 Fresh Select overcomes challenges to lead innovation in salad and leafy greens industry
- 2023-11-28 First expansion of allotment greenhouse Houten
- 2023-11-28 "Delayed bell pepper plantings this season could lead to less watermelon being planted in spring"
- 2023-11-27 "Challenging weather conditions for lamb's lettuce sowing"
- 2023-11-27 “Berries are booming in Canada”
- 2023-11-27 "Intensive greenhouse horticulture and extensive organic horticulture are a perfect match"
- 2023-11-27 Webinar: 4 common grower problems solved with digital agronomy
- 2023-11-24 "Showcasing how to grow food in harshest conditions"
- 2023-11-24 Benin: Climate-resilient vegetable varieties thrive in local conditions
- 2023-11-23 A plea for government support in Russian vegetable seed production
- 2023-11-22 Strategies for maximizing your greenhouse efficiency in winter
- 2023-11-22 US (NY): Governor Hochul inaugurates new indoor food production system in East Buffalo