- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Bylands Nurseries and Clearview Horticulture:
Two new Canadian growers join HGTV HOME™ Plant Collection Team for 2014
“We are partnering with these exceptional growers based on their ability to deliver high quality products and provide excellent service to their particular markets,” said Hunter. “They round out our team of US and Canadian growers for 2014. Agricola continues to seek high-quality growers to partner with us in this exciting growth opportunity.”
The two new Canadian growers join established HGTV HOME Plant Collection professionals as strategic sourcing partners.
Located in Kelowna, British Columbia, Bylands Nurseries offers a diverse product mix of cold hardy plants for Canadian gardening. Bylands will supply select shrubs for the Smart & Stylish Shrubs line in the HGTV HOME Plant Collection. The grower is a source for evergreens, shrubs, trees, annuals, perennials, edibles and vines to Canadian markets. The International Association of Horticulture Producers (AIPH) selected Bylands as Grower of the Year for 2011.
Clearview Horticulture, located in Aldergrove, British Columbia, offers some of the largest selections of clematis and geraniums in the world. Clearview has over 435,000 square feet of greenhouses and is the North American leader in clematis propagation and production. The grower will supply exclusive clematis varieties, geraniums and other annuals for the 2014 Expressions Annuals Collection.
The combination of the expanding growers network, the exclusive genetics for the Plant Collection varieties and the HGTV HOME brand name in addition to the success of the Plant Collection launch in 2013 all bode well for a successful retail experience in independent grower centers and retailers in Spring 2014.
In anticipation of 2014, Agricola Management and the HGTV HOME Plant Collection have expanded the Expressions Annual Collection from six to ten collections, now including the new Autumn Expressions Annuals for fall 2013. All Expressions Annuals are offered in pre-selected color mixes available in true one-gallon containers, hanging baskets or decorative containers. Individual components are sold in a single quart size.
Through pre-selection, Agricola and HGTV have taken the guesswork out of container gardening, allowing consumers to ‘color coordinate and go’ to create a polished look at home within minutes. Consumers also have the benefit of HGTV Know How!™ – referring to the plant care tips, landscaping inspiration and gardening ideas featured on the products, online and in retail stores.
The Smart & Stylish Shrub line features distinctive shrub collections, designed to thrive in a range of sun exposures while delivering landscape impact and instant curb appeal. Many of the hardy shrub varieties offer unique characteristics not found in other shrubs on the market today. The varieties including azaleas, barberrys, fine vines, gardenias, hypericums, lantanas, monkey flowers, potentillas, hydrangeas, roses, mock-oranges, nectar bushes and additional shrubs.
For additional information on the various lines in the HGTV HOME Plant Collection or to become a growing partner, please visit www.hgtvhomeplants.com or www.agricolamanagement.com. Also contact Sarah Rolfes, Account Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 945-5070.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-26 Increase your vegetable consumption to lower your blood sugar
- 2023-09-25 New podcast series about the history of fresh produce
- 2023-09-25 “It is our goal to provide our products in all 50 states”
- 2023-09-18 Growers and chemist innovate with new and existing products
- 2023-09-14 New celery bites introduced
- 2023-09-11 New compostable pot available to North American growers
- 2023-09-07 New salad kits and salad blends will debut at Southern Innovations
- 2023-09-06 Focus on reliability, longer lifetime, reusability, and flexibility
- 2023-09-01 New line of fresh-cut herbs under Vitalicious BIO-Organic label
- 2023-08-29 The nutritional marvel of microgreens
- 2023-08-28 Now, tomatoes can also be worn
- 2023-08-22 "New broad spectrum bioinsecticide back by popular demand"
- 2023-08-21 A nickel-free tomato that meets the needs of allergy sufferers
- 2023-08-09 A plastic film with maximum brightness, thermal efficiency and diffusion
- 2023-08-07 UK: GrowUp Farms launches first range of vertically ready-to-eat salads into Tesco
- 2023-07-20 Can spicy ice cream be dangerous?
- 2023-07-11 Some burgers will be served without tomatoes as crop shortage hits India
- 2023-07-07 Organic and fresh-cut vegetables on display
- 2023-07-04 Water cleanser product to be on display at Cultivate '23
- 2023-06-30 "Everyone loves Honing tomatoes, especially as a snack vegetable"