- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
US: World Food Prize president circulates letter supporting biotechnology
It also expresses appreciation for the theme and honorees of this year's World Food Prize.
The event, which will be held in Des Moines in mid-October, is unfortunately being criticized in some NGO activist circles for honoring three leaders in agricultural biotechnology research.
This letter serves a similar purpose as that which was signed last year and sent to the President supporting the role of ag innovation in feeding the world.
Public opinion surrounding GMOs seems to be slowly shifting, and this is just another step on the road to increasing public knowledge and consideration of the great potential of this technology.
To read the letter click here.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 New partnership to explore weed species cultivation indoors
- 2023-11-29 “There is still a high demand for additional square meters for cultivation"
- 2023-11-29 Smooth transition for greens to Yuma in 2023
- 2023-11-28 Tomato yields decrease in Morocco as the weather gets colder
- 2023-11-28 Fresh Select overcomes challenges to lead innovation in salad and leafy greens industry
- 2023-11-28 First expansion of allotment greenhouse Houten
- 2023-11-28 "Delayed bell pepper plantings this season could lead to less watermelon being planted in spring"
- 2023-11-27 "Challenging weather conditions for lamb's lettuce sowing"
- 2023-11-27 “Berries are booming in Canada”
- 2023-11-27 "Intensive greenhouse horticulture and extensive organic horticulture are a perfect match"
- 2023-11-27 Webinar: 4 common grower problems solved with digital agronomy
- 2023-11-24 "Showcasing how to grow food in harshest conditions"
- 2023-11-24 Benin: Climate-resilient vegetable varieties thrive in local conditions
- 2023-11-23 A plea for government support in Russian vegetable seed production
- 2023-11-22 Strategies for maximizing your greenhouse efficiency in winter
- 2023-11-22 US (NY): Governor Hochul inaugurates new indoor food production system in East Buffalo