- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
10 million deal for KUBO and Verkade, 25 Million for Dalsem:
Russia: Rostov signs cooperation with Dutch industry, new greenhouses to be completed
The document stipulates that the parties will work together to prepare and conduct business missions. In addition, the agreement should help to attract the Dutch agribusiness representatives to participate in similar events held in the Rostov region, for the purpose to establish partnership relations in the field of agricultural production.
“I am confident that the agreement will strengthen and support the already established relationship with Dutch colleagues. Moreover, there have been already examples of effective cooperation in our region," said Vasilenko.
Thus, in the Neklinovsky district the construction of the greenhouse industrial complex “Rostov” is being completed The project partners are Dutch companies: KUBO - a developer and manufacturer of greenhouse structures and Verkade Klimaat - a supplier of heating systems. The total investment of the project amounts 10 million Euro.
Also, another investment project for the construction of a greenhouse complex LLC "Don homestead" is being carried out in the Tarasovskoye district. In this case the Dalsem Group plans to supply a greenhouse structure worth at least 25 million Euro.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 "Groupage transport from Spain to the Netherlands is increasingly tricky"
- 2023-12-07 New top seal pack introduced for leafy greens
- 2023-12-06 Another expansion for Canadian propagator
- 2023-12-06 Malaysia: Agro aid for Hydroponic innnovation, entrepreneurial growth
- 2023-12-06 "What we are going to do here is unique"
- 2023-12-06 Closing greenhouses in Kazakhstan: problems, culprits, and solutions
- 2023-12-05 Inmates will work in the greenhouse in Amasya prison, Turkey
- 2023-12-05 95% of greenhouses in Turkmenistan specialize in tomato production
- 2023-12-05 Ukraine: Greenhouse complex using geothermal energy will be built for EUR 68 mln in Lviv region
- 2023-12-04 Mongolia: 22-ha greenhouse to be completed before year end
- 2023-12-04 Storm causes significant damage to greenhouses in Konya, Turkey
- 2023-12-04 Greenhouse vegetable growers in Kazakhstan can receive 25% subsidies
- 2023-12-01 Liberia: Solidaridad constructs the first post-war cocoa greenhouse
- 2023-12-01 Conviction in fraudulent funds for aquaponic project
- 2023-11-30 Greenhouse grower receives award for ‘Together’ campaign
- 2023-11-30 US (IN): Lilly greenhouses to be remodeled as ‘Purdue Moves’ forward in research