- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
AU: Landera releases new compact mini greenhouse
The best part about this mini greenhouse is that it's made of polycarbonate and is lined with plastic glazing. There is a raised area for the plants to grow on plus an additional storage below it to store the gardening tools and accessories. The use of greenhouses to grow plants at home and anywhere else has already become an interesting hobby and pastime for some. Some will be amazed to see people from all ages growing different kinds of plants like flowers and vegetables. So, it is always better to have one's very own greenhouse even right at the porch. This mini greenhouse is ideal for those tight spaces in the balcony or even in the condominium building.
The Plant Inn Compact is particularly intended for scenarios where space is constrained such as those porches, house galleries and little patios. It might be sited anyplace against a divider, and its raised developing bunk territory offers simple access. The developing bunk has an inbuilt seepage framework, and the acceptable coated top could be completely opened, or secured an incompletely opened position for best temperature and stickiness control.
Supplied as a simple to-gather pack, the Plant Inn Compact smaller than expected nursery characteristics strong, without rust aluminium confining, galvanised steel base and for all intents and purpose unbreakable polycarbonate coating boards.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Concerns about endive harvest quality
- 2023-11-29 Sweet Karoline blackberries arriving late December
- 2023-11-23 Taking a closer look at the world’s most expensive fruits
- 2023-11-13 Bananatex launches compostable jersey made from Abacá banana plants
- 2023-11-10 YUM YUMS cherry tomatoes unveiled
- 2023-11-07 "We're combating unhealthy snacks with seedless snack bell peppers"
- 2023-10-31 Zucchiolo, a cross between cucumber and zucchini
- 2023-10-31 Product innovation continues in greenhouse industry with new pepper variety
- 2023-10-26 New celery snack launched
- 2023-10-19 Melatonin from tomatoes? Seems like it
- 2023-10-18 Butter lettuce-based salad kits hit the market
- 2023-10-17 Lettuce brand extends with new salad kits
- 2023-10-13 App analyses tomato appearance within seconds
- 2023-10-13 "Plastic is still plastic no matter how you look at it"
- 2023-10-13 New premium berry line on the way
- 2023-10-12 Canadian greenhouse grower expands grape tomato line