- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
US: White paper identifies energy opportunities at USDA
Click here for more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 NL: Subsidies for energy transition, but it's a quid pro quo
- 2023-09-27 Turkey sets geothermal goals in medium-term economic program
- 2023-09-19 "Electric and hydrogen alternative to fossil fuel within a few years"
- 2023-08-24 Corrosion risk returns in horticulture through more economical heating
- 2023-08-23 Weather extremes' impact on global fruit and vegetable sector
- 2023-08-17 CO2 storage under the North Sea is a go
- 2023-08-16 Nappa pursues renewed geothermal heat production North Limburg
- 2023-08-15 Solar park next to Tinte greenhouses under construction
- 2023-08-07 Singapore: Singrow and Norgren partner up to reduce energy costs
- 2023-07-21 Bringing geothermal knowledge from horticulture to other industries
- 2023-07-21 US: Future-proofing vertical farms’ electricity access through microgrids
- 2023-07-20 "Gains to be made by properly adjusting and monitoring your burner"
- 2023-07-10 "The emissions from our new burner are at an absolute minimum"
- 2023-07-06 Expect more record temperatures, Hutton experts say
- 2023-07-06 Comparing the environmental footprint of lettuce grown indoors to that grown in fields
- 2023-07-05 Don’t think you can afford a solar system for your farm?
- 2023-07-05 "Bylaws governing energy efficiency and light abatement will become the standard"
- 2023-07-04 Westland solar panels forced to be under-utilized
- 2023-06-30 Using wind turbines to energize greenhouses for zero emission cultivation
- 2023-06-29 “We are a company based on tradition and technology”