Official participations from Greece (Ministry of Agriculture), Italy (Italian Institute of Foreign Trade) and Turkey (The Turkish Citrus Promotion Group) have already been confirmed.
Fresh Produce Ukraine is unique as it is the only specialised international event focused on fruit & vegetable growing, post-harvest handling technologies and trade in Ukraine and other CIS countries.
The exhibition is being organised in conjunction with the two day conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine”, this conference has been organised by Fruit Inform for the past 9 years and has built up a very solid reputation. One of the important topics of the conference is the trade forum in which more than 30 supermarket chains and importers participated during the last edition. On this trade forum day direct business negotiations within the International Trade Forum are made possible. This forum will be attended by fruit and vegetable suppliers that are also exhibiting at Fresh Produce, leading importers from Ukraine and buyers from Ukrainian and Russian supermarkets.
Fresh Produce Ukraine is aimed at producers of fruits and vegetables as well as companies that supply all the elements of technology, post-harvest handling, storage and packaging of fruits and vegetables and exporters of fresh produce supply.
Why exhibit at Fresh Produce Ukraine 2013:
- • Fresh Produce Ukraine 2013 will be the most international platform for the complete fruit & vegetable industry.
- • All key representatives of US $4.5bn industry growing at 29% per year, from growers and input suppliers to supermarket chains are coming to the show.
- • Largest fresh produce industry event in the Former Soviet Union.
- • A large amount of visitors from Russia, Moldova, Poland, Belarus and Kazakhstan expands exhibition’s reach.
- • Unlike in Russia, no visa is required to enter Ukraine for citizens of the EU countries, US and several other countries.
- • Best time of the year for sales and contracts: farmers with the largest amount of money on their accounts after completing season’s sales and free from field works, traders preparing for New Year and Christmas sales, input and equipment suppliers accepting orders for the new season!
- • Decision makers, such as company owners and top management will be attending the exhibition thanks to combination of the event with the traditional annual industry conference.
- • Get to know everything about Ukraine’s fresh produce industry and promote your products or services even better by combining participation in the show with the largest annual industry conference.
- • Exhibitor satisfaction of 81% during Fresh Produce Ukraine 2012!
- • Organised together with Fruit-Inform, The largest market information consultancy company in Ukraine and other CIS countries for the Fruit and Vegetable sector!
- • Experienced organisers.
- • 3-day trade event (Tuesday – Thursday)
For more information:
Fresh Produce Ukraine