- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
US: New Ornamental Growers Seed Catalog launched by Harris Seeds
Over 80 new flower seed varieties have been added to Harris’ product line for 2014, including Healing Waters Fuseables™, a relaxing multi-species blend of petunias and bacopa. Customers will find the new Florific New Guinea Impatiens series can be produced quickly and easily from seed for premium sales, and the Candy Showers trailing snapdragon series that offers a lush, eye-catching habit. Also included is the Champion Pro campanula series that is a must for cut flower growers with its fast finishing times and big color impact.
Included in the 2013-2014 Ornamental Growers Seed Catalog are the new All America Selections Winners which includes South Pacific Scarlet canna, Sparkle White gaura, Pinto Premium White to Rose geranium, and Profusion Double Hot Cherry and Deep Salmon zinnias. Also featured are new ‘Low Grow Approved’ varieties like Limbo Plum petunia, a naturally dwarf grandiflora.
In addition to flowers, the catalog also lists a selection of the most popular vegetables to meet the growing demand for garden vegetables and patio edibles. The catalog lists a selection of the most popular vegetables for roadside stands, farmers’ markets and garden centers. Growers will also find an expansive listing of quality tools and supplies for seed starting, plant protection, watering, harvesting, merchandising and more.
All products can be found on the Harris Seeds website (harrisseeds.com). Growers who would like a catalog and are not already on Harris Seeds’ mailing list can request a catalog online or call.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Concerns about endive harvest quality
- 2023-11-29 Sweet Karoline blackberries arriving late December
- 2023-11-23 Taking a closer look at the world’s most expensive fruits
- 2023-11-13 Bananatex launches compostable jersey made from Abacá banana plants
- 2023-11-10 YUM YUMS cherry tomatoes unveiled
- 2023-11-07 "We're combating unhealthy snacks with seedless snack bell peppers"
- 2023-10-31 Zucchiolo, a cross between cucumber and zucchini
- 2023-10-31 Product innovation continues in greenhouse industry with new pepper variety
- 2023-10-26 New celery snack launched
- 2023-10-19 Melatonin from tomatoes? Seems like it
- 2023-10-18 Butter lettuce-based salad kits hit the market
- 2023-10-17 Lettuce brand extends with new salad kits
- 2023-10-13 App analyses tomato appearance within seconds
- 2023-10-13 "Plastic is still plastic no matter how you look at it"
- 2023-10-13 New premium berry line on the way
- 2023-10-12 Canadian greenhouse grower expands grape tomato line