- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
33 hectares of cloth in one move!
Luiten Greenhouses launches the biggest screen-cloth replacement ever in tomato greenhouses
The cloth that Luiten is replacing at this moment was still in good shape, but the reason for doing so was to reduce the light pollution outside the greenhouse. Because both Agro Care and CombiVliet have a policy that cares for nature and environment, the companies decided to make this sustainable investment. Ronal Kloppenburg from Luiten Greenhouses added: "Our crew will do their utmost to complete this project on schedule and of course to the satisfaction of both companies. In this way we can grow together for an optimal result"
For more information:
Tel: +31 174 62 44 86
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 New growing system lets you grow 'on the lid of the container'
- 2023-09-28 Technologies in development for radish cultivation in vertical farms
- 2023-09-28 Caeli unit can now ventilate and dehumidify existing greenhouses
- 2023-09-26 "The investment in the vertical farming area is really growing, even when so many people will think differently"
- 2023-09-26 Israeli company introduces new tech as bees struggle to pollinate
- 2023-09-26 “With greenhouse cucumbers, it’s tricky to get the water balance right"
- 2023-09-25 Fostering beneficial fungi in crops from recent PhD research
- 2023-09-21 Auction with various applications for the fruit and vegetables industry
- 2023-09-21 Denmark: Seasony obtains grant to create image recognition algorithms
- 2023-09-21 SaniTomato preserves the properties and freshness of tomatoes for longer
- 2023-09-19 Growing interest and attention to regenerative agriculture practices are driving new research
- 2023-09-19 Why crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-09-19 New Crop-Scanner offers improved scouting and advice
- 2023-09-19 Modeling: a tool for taking the guesswork out of growing
- 2023-09-18 New harvesters for produce destined for the fresh-cut industry
- 2023-09-18 New unit allows on-site carbon capture and reutilization for CEA grower
- 2023-09-18 Sensor development: far-red light for optimal growth
- 2023-09-15 "Growers want to see where limits lie in screen strategies"
- 2023-09-15 Jamaica: Growers encouraged to consider aquaponics
- 2023-09-15 Time for the big clean-up, time for the crop rotation