- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Sjaak Bakker from Javo to become commercial director at Flier Systems
Next Monday, Sjaak Bakker will start a new challenge in his capacity of commercial director. He will be heading the management board of Flier Systems alongside Ard Flier, managing director. The position of commercial director at Flier Systems is a new one. "I will mainly engage myself with expanding the systems and solutions for greenhouse farming currently being offered by Flier Systems," says Bakker. According to him, Flier Systems created a lot of specific, tailor-made solutions for certain customers during the past few years. "However, those may be of interest to a lot more businesses. Bearing ultimate responsibility for sales, among other things, Bakker will further modulate the customer-specific solutions developed by Flier Systems, making efficient production possible. That means these developments can be used for a wider audience. In order to achieve this, Bakker will manage the Flier Systems MT in order to focus its internal processes on this as well." "By appointing Sjaak, our current Sales Manager, Ad Kranendonk, will take up the position of New Business Manager. His years of experience are guaranteed to bring innovative solutions," says Ard Flier.
Bakker has been working in the greenhouse farming sector for 20 years now. In his previous job with Javo, supplier of potting machines, among other things, Sjaak gained a lot of experience in finding efficient production methods, in addition to focusing on the customer and offering technical solutions. Before his job at Javo, Sjaak was the commercial director for Alco Agro in Maasdijk, which later changed its name to Logiqs Agro.
Flier Systems specialises in the design, development and installation of machines and systems for the operational processes at breeding stations, plant nurseries and production companies in the vegetable-growing and ornamental plant cultivation industries.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf