- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Delta-T SM150 Sensor:
New device enables you to measure substrate moisture content of perlite, coir, peat, and mineral wool
The SM150 is available as part of a complete kit along with a dedicated HH150 Moisture Meter and carry case. The HH150 Hand Held Meter is lightweight and easy to use, being a readout-only device (no data recording or PC complications).
With the SM150 Kit growers can easily check the consistency of growing conditions - saving time and money. The moisture status of thousands of plants can be monitored daily. The sensor is tough enough to be used all day every day in busy growing environments.
The SM150 achieves ± 3.0% accuracy when measuring water content and its performance is stable across wide ranges of temperature and salinity. Its construction uses an industrial grade connector and high specification materials throughout.
The SM150 can also be used as a standalone, loggable sensor and can be buried long-term if desired. It can be used with the Delta-T GP1 Data Logger for precision irrigation control. Readings can be used to optimise irrigation scheduling, or the SM150 can be added to an automatic irrigation system. The sensor's compact size allows it to be installed in plant pots or grow bags The SM150 provides a simple, rugged solution to checking the uniformity of growing conditions - now across multiple types of growing media.
For more information:
T: +44 1638 745081
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 22-hectare greenhouse in Mongolia to be completed by the end of the year
- 2023-09-27 Providing a unique greenhouse experience and launch of new sweet pepper variety
- 2023-09-27 Foil greenhouse lets Belgian strawberry grower expand
- 2023-09-25 Greenhouse Cluster Development project is way in Georgia
- 2023-09-22 CAN: Horticultural center topped with roof informed by Fibonacci spirals
- 2023-09-21 Ukrainian farmers receive subsidies to develop the construction of gardens and greenhouses
- 2023-09-21 Greenhouse farming in the Mogilev region is switching to new technologies
- 2023-09-21 Far North grower forced to diversify crops due to strawberry shortage
- 2023-09-20 Lettuce industry Florida expands into new production systems
- 2023-09-20 Ukraine: Ivano-Frankivsk community are establishing a greenhouse farm
- 2023-09-20 Low- and mid-tech greenhouse constructions ready for assembly
- 2023-09-19 China: New glass greenhouse are under construction in Beijing
- 2023-09-18 Environmental association points out flaws in greenhouse expansion plan
- 2023-09-15 NL: Bejo's new plant nursery officially opened
- 2023-09-14 Philippines: Korean funded greenhouses set for turnover by November
- 2023-09-14 China: "This method saves 92 percent on water"
- 2023-09-14 US (NE): Greenhouse in the snow continues to flourish, adding international markets and commercial kits
- 2023-09-11 Guyana: Agriculture Minister Zulfikar Mustapha visits agricultural project AIEP
- 2023-09-11 US (NY): Work underway on $120M hydroponic lettuce farm in Lorena
- 2023-09-11 Philippines: BPI, Kopia launch vegetable project