- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Process / Application Engineer - Water Treatment
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
- Sales Representative North America
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rising Farms: Leasing Mexico’s agriculture back to life
- Serre Red: new quarantine greenhouse in the Netherlands
- “There is much potential for optimizing blueberry and grape crops with nanobubble technology”
- Dutch pepper grower looking at 7 hectare expansion
- Greenhouse producer looks at $18 million expansion in Daleville
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Strawberry growers take production up in the air to answer market demand
- Tomatoes and cucumbers in a vertical farm without daylight
- Indian aquaponic growers have big plans for organic produce
- Israeli vertical farms in New York
- "Organic growers want to add microorganisms or bio-fertilizers without changing the EC"
Greece: First Greek snack tomato Tomaccini wins 1st place award
On Thursday, July 11, 2013, at Athens Intercontinental at a glittering ceremony attended by representatives of the major executives in the Retail Market Chains the Winners of the Self-Service Excellence Awards 2013 were announced.
Chris D. Katsanos (DKG Group), Hercules Christodoulakis (AB Vassilopoulos) and Gregory Gerasimou (Hellenic Greenhouses ).
TOMACCINI say the tomato grabbed the attention of the jury having been marketed as a fruit, with strong branding, as opposed to be placed in the vegetable category.
The innovation points of Tomaccini according to the jury:
• Olive type snack tomatoes (7-10gr)
• Crunchy bite, avoiding too much juice in the mouth
• Sour-sweet instead of sweet taste
• Convenient packaging
• Clever exit hole
• Pay what you consume (pricing per unit not kilo)
Dimitris Gartzonikas (TROPOS Branding Co) & Christos D. Katsanos (DKG Group).
The awards were backed by SEVT, ECR Hellas and IELKA, who were represented on the jury, and under the auspices of the Greek Ministry of Development and Competitiveness.
For more information: http://www.slideshare.net/ChristosDKatsanos/tomaccini-1rst-snack-sexy-tomato-changing-the-rules-innoforum-31-05-2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-27 CPMA announces board of directors for 2020-2021
- 2020-05-27 StC International gains an Account Manager
- 2020-05-27 Polish retailer accused of selling Ukrainian vegetables as domestic
- 2020-05-26 Nature Fresh Farms works to make banking more accessible to its workers
- 2020-05-26 "Grateful that our family name is still on the building"
- 2020-05-26 WFO announces strategic partnership with Nuffield International
- 2020-05-26 Anne Brennan to leave Nufarm board
- 2020-05-25 Hort Americas expands services with Canadian branche
- 2020-05-25 JD sells 27,000 tons of fresh products in a week
- 2020-05-25 More and more retailers have living herbs in their stores
- 2020-05-22 Expansion of North American dealer network for Climate Control Systems
- 2020-05-22 The Greenery is ready with new varieties for the Dutch soft fruit season
- 2020-05-22 How a Winnipeg company wants to change agriculture
- 2020-05-21 "We'll be able to help growers move their surplus of fresh U.S. produce"
- 2020-05-21 US (CA): Fire at Por La Mar Nursery
- 2020-05-20 Yara moves to regional organizational structure
- 2020-05-20 UK: Macpac adds plastic visors to assortment
- 2020-05-20 CubicFarms announces permanent Chief Financial Officer and new Head of People
- 2020-05-20 Obituary Piet van der Klugt
- 2020-05-19 Framework agreement signed by CIAO and IFOAM