- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
- Greenhouse Crop Specialist - Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "New lettuce concept meets demand for greater convenience for grower and consumer alike"
- Plant-based fertilizer behind first line of USDA certified organic greenhouse lettuce
- "I spent many hours in front of my computer, now I'm connected to nature again"
- Scientists unlock potential to yield “diet” fruit
- "Our goal is to reach more than 400 hectares in the next 3 years"
Top 5 -last month
Greece: First Greek snack tomato Tomaccini wins 1st place award
On Thursday, July 11, 2013, at Athens Intercontinental at a glittering ceremony attended by representatives of the major executives in the Retail Market Chains the Winners of the Self-Service Excellence Awards 2013 were announced.
Chris D. Katsanos (DKG Group), Hercules Christodoulakis (AB Vassilopoulos) and Gregory Gerasimou (Hellenic Greenhouses ).
TOMACCINI say the tomato grabbed the attention of the jury having been marketed as a fruit, with strong branding, as opposed to be placed in the vegetable category.
The innovation points of Tomaccini according to the jury:
• Olive type snack tomatoes (7-10gr)
• Crunchy bite, avoiding too much juice in the mouth
• Sour-sweet instead of sweet taste
• Convenient packaging
• Clever exit hole
• Pay what you consume (pricing per unit not kilo)
Dimitris Gartzonikas (TROPOS Branding Co) & Christos D. Katsanos (DKG Group).
The awards were backed by SEVT, ECR Hellas and IELKA, who were represented on the jury, and under the auspices of the Greek Ministry of Development and Competitiveness.
For more information: http://www.slideshare.net/ChristosDKatsanos/tomaccini-1rst-snack-sexy-tomato-changing-the-rules-innoforum-31-05-2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-02-26 Global Shop Solutions celebrates 45 years
- 2021-02-26 Agriculture organisation UN reinforces partnership with international atomic energy agency
- 2021-02-26 Dutch pepper grower sells first green bell pepper of the season
- 2021-02-26 "The market needs logistics specialists that offer integrated solutions on a turnkey basis"
- 2021-02-25 "The market needs logistics specialists that offer integrated solutions on a turnkey basis"
- 2021-02-25 "These delegations show the strong relations that India and Israel share"
- 2021-02-25 Multimedia platform publishes stories about sustainable cultivation
- 2021-02-25 US (CO): James H. Dennedy appointed as President and COO of urban-gro
- 2021-02-25 Three new faces in team De Ruiter Seeds
- 2021-02-24 UK: HTA' on roadmap out of lockdown for England, First Minister’s statement on lockdown restrictions in Scotland,
- 2021-02-24 "This acquisition is a unique chance for us to consolidate our position in Africa"
- 2021-02-24 Shedding more light on the benefits of LEDs in strawberry production
- 2021-02-24 Artemis announces team expansion in Quebec
- 2021-02-24 The possibilities of innovation centre 'de Kas'
- 2021-02-23 More crop rotation machines will be up and running in 2021
- 2021-02-23 Seed company appoints new vegetable seeds commercial manager
- 2021-02-23 "Ontario horticulture is at a forefront in automation and robotization"
- 2021-02-23 Indoor Agriculture receives $100,000 grant from MDARD
- 2021-02-22 NL: Stolze focuses awarded HortiQ quality label
- 2021-02-22 CAN: Federal funds to support to agriculture workers affected by COVID