- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Hydroponics/Aquaponics: The Future of Food Production is Now
US (NM): BioPonics Institute to host 3 day seminar on local food production
Established in Santa Fe, NM, BpI is a green business in the hydroponic/aquaponic food growth industry and 'real food' advocate promoting locally grown organic food for everyone. Through personal training and establishment of local hydroponic facilities and businesses BpI develops an area's hydroponic organic food source thereby effecting that area's sustainability.
"Global food security and purity starts locally." says Bioponics Institute founder John Eric Scholz, "This emerging national network of hydroponic/aquaponic producers will provide 100% organic produce and animal fodder to the locales they serve."
Presenters for the series include: Eric Highfield, MA Environmental Science, Aquaponics, Hydroponics, Aquaculture and teacher of Bioponics Greenhouse Management course and John Eric Scholz, Founder, Managing Officer, Bioponics Institute. Special guest speaker to be announced.
August 9-11, 2013, Santa Fe, New Mexico: General admission is $370. Tickets are $395 at the door and veteran and student, $295.
For more information: http://bioponicsinstitute.com/seminar-august2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-10-02 10 days to go until the Vertical Farming World Congress
- 2023-09-29 Idaho man breaks personal record for catching grapes while juggling
- 2023-09-29 US: "Growers faced a 14% increase in wage rates"
- 2023-09-29 Seed meets Technology visitors 'ready to buy'
- 2023-09-29 Let's get ready for the VertiFarm photo report
- 2023-09-28 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-28 New Covent Garden Market showing support for British growers
- 2023-09-28 Growers, suppliers, and researchers converge at Vertifarm show
- 2023-09-28 Operators from all over the world to discuss berries
- 2023-09-27 What's happening on the second day of VertiFarm?
- 2023-09-27 25 years of Horti-Consult International: "We're not doing too badly here"
- 2023-09-26 Training on microgreen farming
- 2023-09-26 US (VA): Alliances and innovation headline 2nd annual edition of CEA Summit East in Virginia
- 2023-09-26 LeafSpec named finalist for round five of $3 Million Grow-NY Global Food and Agriculture Business Competition
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols