Top 5 -last month
To fight Botrytis in greenhouse-grown tomatoes for commercial production:
BASF receives EPA approval for Pageant® IntrinsicTM brand fungicide
“The disease control and plant health benefits of Pageant Intrinsic brand fungicide will be a boon for growers who produce tomatoes,” said Kathie Kalmowitz, Market Development Specialist, BASF. “The product is filling the need for the commercial growers of greenhouse tomatoes. Both large and smaller operations will benefit from having Pageant Intrinsic brand fungicide now in their disease management plan. We’re pleased to provide the industry’s broadest spectrum fungicide to fight troublesome diseases such as Botrytis cinera.”
The new, approved uses will provide growers and consumers who transplant tomatoes grown in greenhouses, shadehouses, and lathhouses with protection from time of seedling emergence to shipping, including protection from seedling diseases and against stresses such as cold, heat, drought and shipping.
Pageant Intrinsic brand fungicide provides superior, broad-spectrum disease control, and research has proven it provides plant health benefits such as enhanced stress tolerance and increased efficiency of plant processes.
For more information, visit IntrinsicPlantHealth.com or BetterPlants.basf.us.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-08 US: Basil downy mildew found in southern New Jersey
- 2022-08-08 The advantages of introducing useful insects into nurseries
- 2022-07-22 Research team identifies genes making strawberries resistant to Fusarium wilt
- 2022-07-22 Protect second cucumber crops from Pythium now
- 2022-07-22 Employee Seminar 2022: The Green Switch Journey continues
- 2022-07-21 "Beneficial nematodes achieve 80% mortality in pepper caterpillar"
- 2022-07-20 95 percent of the Dutch horticultural area uses biological pest control
- 2022-07-20 Biohacking helps protect crops from fungal attacks
- 2022-07-20 New study uses AI to help find downy mildew
- 2022-07-20 Edema development in brassica crops
- 2022-07-20 New research reveals mutation responsible for disease resistance in cassava
- 2022-07-20 Identifying and controlling Botrytis in high tunnel and greenhouse tomato production
- 2022-07-20 Structural Design and Analyzed Methodology for a Flat-roof Nethouse in Greece
- 2022-07-19 Grenada holds tabletop simulation exercise for tomato leaf miner
- 2022-07-19 Leaf extracts from resistant wild tomato can be used to control late blight in tomatoes
- 2022-07-18 The truth about killing insects - the right way the first time
- 2022-07-15 Argentinian grower reports record yields
- 2022-07-15 Collar rot and alternaria stem rot of tomato
- 2022-07-14 Protecting tomato plants in Mexico against PepMV
- 2022-07-12 Biobest Bio-Boxes – what benefits do they offer?