- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
SafeRock® Minerals receive seal of approval from OMRI.
The OMRI Listed® seal is a registered trademark that OMRI provides to suppliers of OMRI Listed® products reviewed to US National Organic Program (NOP) standards.
SafeRock® Minerals is committed to the research and development of the organic fertiliser, livestock feed, and human health markets, with the strategic aim that these endeavors will be of benefit to future generations.
Recent trials have confirmed that when crushed to a powder it provides a unique blend of minerals and nutrients that is 100 percent recoverable and has been certified for use in organic farming. Its success as an organic soil amendment is largely due to the fact that it stimulates microbial and earthworm activity which increases the nutrient value in the soil and makes those nutrients more available to crops. As the minerals are non-leaching they stay in the soil and are not washed away.
Bill Avery, Chief Agronomist SafeRock® Minerals, said: “This is very good news indeed. This makes the presentation of our resource more substantial when speaking to potential clients giving them even more confidence in our products. Clients can see we are OMRI listed and the seal will be showcased on all our product packaging and marketing materials.”
For more information:
Safe Rock Minerals
Tel: +44 (0) 845 873 3106
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Terramera receives regulatory approval for new biological pesticide
- 2023-11-29 Enabling higher yields on existing farmlands
- 2023-11-29 "This strain has been distilled into an easily utilized foliar spray"
- 2023-11-28 Recycled phosphorus fertilizer reduces nutrient leaching, maintains yield
- 2023-11-20 Plant-based biostimulants help pepper grower deal with low water retention capacity
- 2023-10-24 Global fertilizer market set to recover, despite potential disruptions due to the Israel-Hamas war
- 2023-10-17 What is a tripartite association between Bacillus, Mycorrhizae, and plants?
- 2023-10-11 "ZeroTol 2.0 can help growers get the most out of their IPM programs"
- 2023-10-02 Ras Al Khaimah's organic fertilizer projects receives $20M investment
- 2023-09-21 How to identify a nutrient deficiency in hydroponic basil
- 2023-09-20 Cucumber grower sees production increase and more efficient cultivations after applying nano-fertilizers
- 2023-09-13 Toopi Organics secures €16M to flood European agricultural markets with urine-based biostimulants
- 2023-09-08 UK: Biostimulant increases yield by 17%
- 2023-09-08 Van Iperen International to expand GreenSwitch Nitrate factory
- 2023-09-05 Boosting root development with Ascophyllum Nodosum biostimulant
- 2023-08-21 UK: New range of biofertilizers launched