- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
UK: Exosect announce further funding for Entostat platform
Martin Brown, Managing Director at Exosect comments, “This investment is a further testament to the versatility of our platform technology, Entostat. We have demonstrated its potential as a sustainable delivery system for a wide range of applications, ranging from grain and seed protectants to higher efficiency conventional pesticide reformulations. Our out-licensing strategy continue to attract attention and this additional funding will ensure that we can capitalise on these new and exciting opportunities”.
The business strategy will continue to follow the successful open innovation model by focusing on the co-development of a range of pipeline solutions based upon Entostat* electrostatic wax powder formulations together with out-licensing specific product applications and product registrations.
Professor Geoff Randall, Non-Executive Director at Exosect comments – “The agrochemical and animal health sectors have experienced a monumental shift in the last 20 years. Consumer and regulatory pressure have initiated a move towards ensuring safe and sustainable food production. The major R&D companies are actively looking for unique and proven solutions to add to their portfolios and innovators like Exosect are providing these solutions”.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 "A entire season of not spraying against mildew? It's possible!"
- 2023-12-01 Bumblebees are still being harmed by pesticides, study
- 2023-11-29 Effective vaccine against cow parasite thanks to modification of sugar structures in plant
- 2023-11-28 AU: Forces combine to shield vegetable industry from exotic pest threats
- 2023-11-27 Argentina: ToBRFV detected in Buenos Aires
- 2023-11-22 Invasion of the tomato moth spells trouble for Kazakhstan's growers
- 2023-11-21 New database Dutch Names of Plant Diseases
- 2023-11-17 Certis Belchim partners with Novozymes on new Biorational fungicid
- 2023-11-16 Navigating the energy efficiency, greenhouse lighting, and pollination success
- 2023-11-13 The importance of hand hygiene in battling rugose
- 2023-11-10 Russia: Inspectors stops ToBRFV-infected tomatoes coming from China
- 2023-11-10 Osmo receives $8.5 million to advance AI-enabled insect control
- 2023-11-09 Bayer considers spinning off crop protection
- 2023-11-09 A new barrier against downy mildew in basil
- 2023-11-09 New ToLCNDV information center
- 2023-11-08 First report of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Morocco