Top 5 -yesterday
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
Top 5 -last month
UK: Exosect announce further funding for Entostat platform
Martin Brown, Managing Director at Exosect comments, “This investment is a further testament to the versatility of our platform technology, Entostat. We have demonstrated its potential as a sustainable delivery system for a wide range of applications, ranging from grain and seed protectants to higher efficiency conventional pesticide reformulations. Our out-licensing strategy continue to attract attention and this additional funding will ensure that we can capitalise on these new and exciting opportunities”.
The business strategy will continue to follow the successful open innovation model by focusing on the co-development of a range of pipeline solutions based upon Entostat* electrostatic wax powder formulations together with out-licensing specific product applications and product registrations.
Professor Geoff Randall, Non-Executive Director at Exosect comments – “The agrochemical and animal health sectors have experienced a monumental shift in the last 20 years. Consumer and regulatory pressure have initiated a move towards ensuring safe and sustainable food production. The major R&D companies are actively looking for unique and proven solutions to add to their portfolios and innovators like Exosect are providing these solutions”.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-11 More demand for pepper washers due to aphids
- 2022-08-10 Pest management for Spotted Wing Drosophila
- 2022-08-10 "National Biosecurity Strategy a positive step in protecting Australia’s agriculture industry from pests and disease"
- 2022-08-08 US: Basil downy mildew found in southern New Jersey
- 2022-08-08 The advantages of introducing useful insects into nurseries
- 2022-07-22 Research team identifies genes making strawberries resistant to Fusarium wilt
- 2022-07-22 Protect second cucumber crops from Pythium now
- 2022-07-22 Employee Seminar 2022: The Green Switch Journey continues
- 2022-07-21 "Beneficial nematodes achieve 80% mortality in pepper caterpillar"
- 2022-07-20 95 percent of the Dutch horticultural area uses biological pest control
- 2022-07-20 Biohacking helps protect crops from fungal attacks
- 2022-07-20 New study uses AI to help find downy mildew
- 2022-07-20 Edema development in brassica crops
- 2022-07-20 New research reveals mutation responsible for disease resistance in cassava
- 2022-07-20 Identifying and controlling Botrytis in high tunnel and greenhouse tomato production
- 2022-07-20 Structural Design and Analyzed Methodology for a Flat-roof Nethouse in Greece
- 2022-07-19 Grenada holds tabletop simulation exercise for tomato leaf miner
- 2022-07-19 Leaf extracts from resistant wild tomato can be used to control late blight in tomatoes
- 2022-07-18 The truth about killing insects - the right way the first time
- 2022-07-15 Argentinian grower reports record yields