- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
North America: New greenhouse transportation vehicle launched at OFA
The Lithium Ferrophosphate (Ion) batteries ensure at least 2000 charge cycles and the three independent suspension wheels provide a perfect driving behavior, even on bad road surfaces.
What makes the VIRTO unique, is the standing position of the driver. This makes driving the VIRTO an exceptional experience. The simple and quick stepping on and off the riding platform, the possibility of reverse driving, the handbrakes and parking brake and the simple operation makes the VIRTO suitable for everyone and for a large variety of purposes. The VIRTO features a very spacious storage box. The battery package is easy to change and can be composed according to individual wishes. This makes the VIRTO also very suitable to use in facilities with shift work or in the rental business.
The Virto is approved as "Special Moped" by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment in the Netherlands, and may be (with proper insurance) driven by anyone 16 years old and up.
For more information:
905 – 563 – 0031
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 "ILLG thermoforming machine completes second phase of £1.5 mln investment"
- 2023-09-27 Cucumber robot line launches globally
- 2023-09-26 Fresh herbs in convenient packaging
- 2023-09-25 UPM Specialty Papers presents compostable food stickers for fruit and vegetables
- 2023-09-14 Horti Nigeria and EnGRAIS project focus on development of vegetable crops Agricultural Input Packages
- 2023-09-13 Brand refresh and new packaging approach for greenhouse vegetables unveiled
- 2023-09-12 "Useless European restrictions on plastic packaging: Asia does not even know what they are"
- 2023-09-12 $10M funding for post-harvest solution provider
- 2023-09-08 “A step closer to our one-stop-shop experience”
- 2023-09-07 Packaging company expands linerless label offering
- 2023-08-11 Europe, Canada, and the United States: Is it all the same for packaging?
- 2023-07-20 "Dutch greenhouse ginger cultivation's no problem; now to find the correct consumer packaging"
- 2023-07-18 “More and more vegetables and fruits will be packed in paper”
- 2023-07-18 UK partnership to save 150 tonnes of plastic on new strawberry punnets
- 2023-07-17 CAN (ON): Fieldless Farms introduces cardboard packaging
- 2023-07-14 Engineering a washing line for 1 m³ crates
- 2023-07-13 Launching organic salad blends in peel-and-reseal packaging design
- 2023-07-11 UK: Construction of a £5m food packhouse completed
- 2023-07-10 Start of the Horti Sustainable Packaging Initiative
- 2023-07-05 100% recyclable strawberry punnets