- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Delphis Eco ecological cleaning range available for usage in South Africa
To gain the Ecolabel accreditation products must not only be ecological but also perform as well as or better than the five non-ecological market leaders in each class at least 85% of the time. Delphis Eco achieved a 92% success rate.
‘Green’ products are traditionally thought of as expensive. This is no longer the case. Technological advances have allowed Delphis Eco the ability to manufacture and supply their environmentally friendly range without coming at a premium. In fact, they believe, through cost in use analysis, that they we will save the users money.
With reduced inventory of non-harmful, non-flammable product, also comes safe storage. No OSHH requirements negates the need for expensive training.
All Delphis Eco products are food prep safe, phosphate and phosphonate free, not tested on animals and have a reduced impact on aquatic life. This significantly reduces risk and ensures peace of mind for the user.
The super concentrated solutions dilute down significantly meaning that just a small amount of product is required.
Delphis Eco’s products are extremely easy to use and highly efficient. Using surfactant technology the cutting agents literally get underneath soiling and lift it off any surface to be easily wiped away.
The use of Delphis Eco's accredited range, means companies can tick a very important box in meeting their environmental goals and policies not only protecting the environment they are used in but protecting those people that use them too.
For more information:
Umhwebo Trading Enterprise
Tel: +27 (22) 461 2708
Mob: +27 (78) 992 2485
Fax: +27 (86) 604 6058
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-26 Increase your vegetable consumption to lower your blood sugar
- 2023-09-25 New podcast series about the history of fresh produce
- 2023-09-25 “It is our goal to provide our products in all 50 states”
- 2023-09-18 Growers and chemist innovate with new and existing products
- 2023-09-14 New celery bites introduced
- 2023-09-11 New compostable pot available to North American growers
- 2023-09-07 New salad kits and salad blends will debut at Southern Innovations
- 2023-09-06 Focus on reliability, longer lifetime, reusability, and flexibility
- 2023-09-01 New line of fresh-cut herbs under Vitalicious BIO-Organic label
- 2023-08-29 The nutritional marvel of microgreens
- 2023-08-28 Now, tomatoes can also be worn
- 2023-08-22 "New broad spectrum bioinsecticide back by popular demand"
- 2023-08-21 A nickel-free tomato that meets the needs of allergy sufferers
- 2023-08-09 A plastic film with maximum brightness, thermal efficiency and diffusion
- 2023-08-07 UK: GrowUp Farms launches first range of vertically ready-to-eat salads into Tesco
- 2023-07-20 Can spicy ice cream be dangerous?