- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Cravo launches monthly newsletter
According to Richard Vollebregt, President of Cravo, “While we have been making retractable roof greenhouses for approximately 30 years, there are still many growers who do not completely understand the 36 ways that they can increase their profitability and return on investment by increasing their yield, quality and timing while reducing their fixed production costs. So we decided that we would release a monthly newsletter which would be of value to those involved in production and at the executive level. Each of our monthly newsletters will focus on one or two of the 36 ways that growers can improve their profitability and will include a 2 to 5 minute video taken at one of Cravo’s installations around the world.”
Some of the topics covered in the monthly newsletters will include:
• How to easily calculate the profitability retractable roof production systems in comparison to open field, tunnels, rain shelters or low tech greenhouses and shadehouses
• Using the retractable roof to reduce soil temperatures 25C in the summer without the use of fans or fog
• Increasing soil winter temperatures without supplementary heat
• Why disease and insect pressure can be lower in a retractable roof house
• The impact of the retractable roof on shelf life.
The newsletter will be available in English, Spanish and Turkish.
To subscribe to the newsletter, visit www.cravo.com
For more information:
Cravo Equipment Ltd
Toll Free: (CDA/ US) 888 738 7228
Office: +(1) 519 759 8226 x260
Mobile: +(1) 905 317 3546
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 New narrow spraying machine with a large wingspan
- 2022-01-20 3 tips for setting up a valuable PAR dashboard
- 2022-01-19 How your plants’ behaviour changes during different crop life cycle stages
- 2022-01-17 "I did not want to give up on my independence"
- 2022-01-14 Japan: 5G project launched to help remote inexperienced farmers
- 2022-01-12 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-11 Canadia partnership to help growers detect plant pathogens
- 2022-01-07 "The average grower loses 30% of his crop because of poor air quality"
- 2022-01-07 Use your LEGO to build a cucumber house
- 2022-01-03 Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- 2022-01-03 "Digital workflow saves up to 800 paper slips a week"
- 2022-01-03 “There’s no extra work to get ready for audits; I just print out the report and I’m done”
- 2021-12-24 Atrium Agri continues acquisition path with a series of take-overs
- 2021-12-24 "A greenhouse alone is not going to be enough'"
- 2021-12-23 Binding pallets safely with the Reisopack 2830
- 2021-12-23 "We want to make Herb.ERT interesting for any kitchen"
- 2021-12-23 Constructing a mini tunnel?
- 2021-12-21 Bama joins in research to increase Norwegian greenhouse production
- 2021-12-21 "A dehumidifier is one of the quickest and cheapest ways to reduce greenhouse energy consumption"
- 2021-12-21 Japanese agritech startup partners with Green-PEAK IT in the Netherlands