- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Oasis introduces one-bag hydroponic fertiliser
“The two-part fertiliser system is outdated", says Dr. Vijay Rapaka, Grower Research Manager at OGS. “In talking with growers, we learned it is overly complicated. Not only does it add to the amount of inventory a grower must carry but, more importantly, it increases the chance of costly mixing errors, especially when employing temporary help,” states Rapaka.
With its proprietary blend of nutrients, the OASIS® 16-4-17 Hydroponic Fertiliser is one of the highest quality and purest formulations available on the market today. While the formulation is 100% water soluble, the most unique feature is that its micronutrient package is buffered and includes an essential blend of iron chelates from EDTA, EDDHA, and DPTA. All of which makes the plant’s uptake of critical nutrients in the OASIS® 16-4-17 Hydroponic Fertiliser even easier. This helps dramatically enhance root and shoot growth, as well as crop uniformity. This is especially true when used with HORTICUBES® and HORTICUBES® XL Hydroponic Growing Media on day zero, where critical nutrients are available at the exact moment plants are ready for the uptake. Plus, its low salt index virtually eliminates any concern about phytotoxicity
“In tests, we’ve seen that our 16-4-17 fertiliser increases top growth by as much as 200% when used on day zero, as opposed to the traditional usage on day three or later after seeding, beams Dr. Rapaka. “And the increase in fresh weight is rather remarkable, as well,” Rapaka concluded.
All of these benefits are achieved from a single bag of OASIS® 16-4-17 Hydroponic Fertiliser, which helps growers simplify their hydroponic operations, slice labour costs in half, better manage inventory, and even reduce supply costs. To learn more about what OASIS® 16-4-17 Hydroponic Fertiliser can do for your hydroponic operation, visit horticubesxl.com/fertilizer
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 RaboResearch: After two turbulent years, fertilizer markets may start to settle in 2023
- 2022-11-25 Vietnam: Agricultural sector aims to increase use of organic fertilizer
- 2022-11-22 UK: Trafalgar Property moves into hydroponics
- 2022-11-18 "First shipment of Russian fertilizer marks breakthrough in global supply crunch"
- 2022-11-15 EU measures to ensure fertiliser supply, lower costs
- 2022-10-28 Israeli formula developed to grow tomatoes in drought
- 2022-10-17 New sustainable fertilizer production research collaboration underway
- 2022-10-10 Fertilizers and artificial fertilizer replacements from organic waste products
- 2022-09-30 Nouryon to acquire ADOB Fertilizers
- 2022-09-20 Optimum rate and deep placement of nitrogen fertilizer improves tomato yield in Nepal
- 2022-09-16 Improving plant growth, productivity, and stress management through seaweed-based biostimulants
- 2022-09-14 The same yield with less water and fewer fertilizers
- 2022-08-31 “The impact of regenerating soil with microbes from food waste is massive”
- 2022-08-29 Incitec Pivot Fertilisers acquires Yara Nipro liquid fertilizer business
- 2022-08-29 "Plans to cut fertilizer emissions will not threaten food security"
- 2022-08-22 Alfalfa could be the magic fertilizer needed to grow vegetables on Mars
- 2022-08-11 New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- 2022-08-11 CAN: Fertilizer sanctions expected to continue into 2023 crop year
- 2022-07-20 Better fertigation with ion-specific measurements
- 2022-07-18 Verano365 readies organic wetting agent