- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- General Manager - Oxnard (CA) USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
- Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
- Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- QA Officer Retail - Maasdijk
- Manager Seed Technology - Hann. Münden, Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Developing new grow bags for the ever increasing blueberry market”
- First report of tomato brown rugose fruit virus infecting tomato in Germany
- "We can advise in any crop to be micropropagated in a safe way"
- Easy-to-construct greenhouse keeps the cold out and the warmth in
- Plant empowerment and data driven growing enjoys worldwide following
Top 5 -last month
- Advancements in automated commercial scale vertical farming
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- Mexico: One dead and 10 injured in greenhouse explosion
- "Mushroom growth as an early precursor of what is now vertical farming"
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
"3rd edition of Fresh Produce Ukraine great success!"
Some 150 companies have chosen Fresh Produce Ukraine as their platform to start or expand their business in Ukraine, Russia and other CIS Countries. These companies represented 15 countries worldwide.
"This year we welcomed official participations from Greece (Ministry of Agriculture), Italy (Italian Institute of Foreign Trade) and Turkey (The Antalya Exporters Union and The Turkish Citrus Promotion Group).
Fresh Produce Ukraine is the largest Ukrainian fresh produce industry event where leading growers, traders, supermarket chains, exporters, processors as well as input and equipment suppliers are able to meet and do business.
Fresh Produce Ukraine 2013 was again the host of the International Conference “Fruits and Vegetables of Ukraine 2013” and of the very successful International Trade Forum where potential suppliers were able to meet with supermarket chain managers and key importers from Ukraine, Russia and other CIS Countries. The conference and Trade Forum were organised by APK Fruit Inform.
Feedback from exhibitors shows that 98% of the exhibitors said that Fresh Produce Ukraine 2013 met their expectations.
“Being present at Fresh Produce Ukraine enables you to meet the key decision makers, because this is an important place for the future, the visionary players are there and they have more time to discuss business.”
Mr. Christophe Durrieu, Fructidor.com
“Possibility to reach new contacts who cannot be reached otherwise as well as other exhibitors, in particular from Eastern Europe and Central Asia”.
Mr. Giovanni Seganti, Unitec
“It is quite popular and well-known event among the big Ukrainian producers”.
Mr. Antonion Ferraresi, Mazzoni Vivai
The next edition of Fresh Produce Ukraine is scheduled for 25 – 27 November 2014!
More information on Fresh Produce Ukraine can be found on www.freshproduce-expo.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-01-18 Nigeria: State of Kano hosts First National Tomato Stakeholders summit
- 2019-01-18 French suppliers don't stop at the French borders
- 2019-01-17 Limited offer of strawberries with high prices awaiting increasing Spanish supply
- 2019-01-16 Seeking to improve water productivity in Central Asia
- 2019-01-16 France: Horticulture present at Sival 2019
- 2019-01-15 Ethiopia: Warming up for HortiFlora trade fair
- 2019-01-14 US (AZ): Greenhouse crop production & engineering short course
- 2019-01-14 Australian growers take note of latest innovations
- 2019-01-14 Viva Fresh Expo expands Gateway to Innovation Awards
- 2019-01-11 Even in a year of extremes, technical novelties cheer up the strawberry industry
- 2019-01-11 Webinar: Substrate evolution - Is wood really good?
- 2019-01-08 Indian growers to get acquainted with Dutch greenhouse tech
- 2019-01-07 UK Brassica and Leafy Salad conference starts the 23rd of January
- 2019-01-07 Indoor Ag-Ignite pitch competition finalists announced
- 2019-01-03 US (OH): Roots at the root of Greenhouse Management Workshop
- 2018-12-24 In 2018 we visited 30 trade shows and shot 5,595 pictures!
- 2018-12-21 US: Indiana Horticultural Congress to offer top crop of experts
- 2018-12-21 Brooklyn's diversity shines through urban agriculture and retail trends
- 2018-12-21 Exhibit space for 2019 CPMA Convention and Trade Show sold out
- 2018-12-19 UK: London will host 4th Biopesticides Europe conference