- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Largest single-build greenhouse in North America nears completion
- Danish judge condemns calling PLA plant pot biodegradable
- Video: How to deal with ToBRFV?
- "It’s a shame that we don’t make optimal use of sunlight"
- "Outbreaks like these are another confirmation that the future of the industry will be indoors"
Top 5 -last month
"3rd edition of Fresh Produce Ukraine great success!"
Some 150 companies have chosen Fresh Produce Ukraine as their platform to start or expand their business in Ukraine, Russia and other CIS Countries. These companies represented 15 countries worldwide.
"This year we welcomed official participations from Greece (Ministry of Agriculture), Italy (Italian Institute of Foreign Trade) and Turkey (The Antalya Exporters Union and The Turkish Citrus Promotion Group).
Fresh Produce Ukraine is the largest Ukrainian fresh produce industry event where leading growers, traders, supermarket chains, exporters, processors as well as input and equipment suppliers are able to meet and do business.
Fresh Produce Ukraine 2013 was again the host of the International Conference “Fruits and Vegetables of Ukraine 2013” and of the very successful International Trade Forum where potential suppliers were able to meet with supermarket chain managers and key importers from Ukraine, Russia and other CIS Countries. The conference and Trade Forum were organised by APK Fruit Inform.
Feedback from exhibitors shows that 98% of the exhibitors said that Fresh Produce Ukraine 2013 met their expectations.
“Being present at Fresh Produce Ukraine enables you to meet the key decision makers, because this is an important place for the future, the visionary players are there and they have more time to discuss business.”
Mr. Christophe Durrieu, Fructidor.com
“Possibility to reach new contacts who cannot be reached otherwise as well as other exhibitors, in particular from Eastern Europe and Central Asia”.
Mr. Giovanni Seganti, Unitec
“It is quite popular and well-known event among the big Ukrainian producers”.
Mr. Antonion Ferraresi, Mazzoni Vivai
The next edition of Fresh Produce Ukraine is scheduled for 25 – 27 November 2014!
More information on Fresh Produce Ukraine can be found on www.freshproduce-expo.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-06 The first EU/North-African conference on organic agriculture was a success
- 2019-12-06 Brazil: Young Ag leaders receive support to fight food insecurity
- 2019-12-06 UK: KTN Transforming Food Production event in York
- 2019-12-05 Winners of the 2019 Policy Lab on emerging food trends announced
- 2019-12-04 Argentina: The 16th International Symposium on Processing Tomato and the 14th World Processing Tomato Congress
- 2019-12-04 Moroccan trade fair shows the country's dedication to growing their market
- 2019-12-03 Netherlands: Masterclass Soilless Culture at WUR
- 2019-12-03 US: Organic Fraud Prevention Solutions program announces fraud-fighting training courses
- 2019-12-02 Australian industry professionals gather for annual grower day
- 2019-12-02 Mexico: AMHPAC invites you to the upcoming Farming Social Responsibility Symposium
- 2019-12-02 Singapore: New agri-food research institute will develop and commercialise innovation and technology solutions
- 2019-12-02 Photo report: GrowTech Eurasia brings East and West together
- 2019-11-29 Jordan improving its capacity for Plant Variety Protection
- 2019-11-29 UK: Biological Control conference addresses innovation crisis
- 2019-11-29 Presentations from the IPPC International Symposium for Pest Free Areas and Surveillance are Online
- 2019-11-29 The European Art of Taste to encourage European fruit and veg in China, Japan, and Hong Kong
- 2019-11-29 New Zealand: Future proofing vegetable growing in Pukekohe
- 2019-11-29 Crowded isles on second day of GrowTech Eurasia
- 2019-11-29 Protected Cropping Australia turns 30 years old
- 2019-11-27 US: Date for the 2020 Kentucky Fruit and Vegetable Conference set