- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Head of Global Sales - Netherlands or Israel
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
"3rd edition of Fresh Produce Ukraine great success!"
Some 150 companies have chosen Fresh Produce Ukraine as their platform to start or expand their business in Ukraine, Russia and other CIS Countries. These companies represented 15 countries worldwide.
"This year we welcomed official participations from Greece (Ministry of Agriculture), Italy (Italian Institute of Foreign Trade) and Turkey (The Antalya Exporters Union and The Turkish Citrus Promotion Group).
Fresh Produce Ukraine is the largest Ukrainian fresh produce industry event where leading growers, traders, supermarket chains, exporters, processors as well as input and equipment suppliers are able to meet and do business.
Fresh Produce Ukraine 2013 was again the host of the International Conference “Fruits and Vegetables of Ukraine 2013” and of the very successful International Trade Forum where potential suppliers were able to meet with supermarket chain managers and key importers from Ukraine, Russia and other CIS Countries. The conference and Trade Forum were organised by APK Fruit Inform.
Feedback from exhibitors shows that 98% of the exhibitors said that Fresh Produce Ukraine 2013 met their expectations.
“Being present at Fresh Produce Ukraine enables you to meet the key decision makers, because this is an important place for the future, the visionary players are there and they have more time to discuss business.”
Mr. Christophe Durrieu, Fructidor.com
“Possibility to reach new contacts who cannot be reached otherwise as well as other exhibitors, in particular from Eastern Europe and Central Asia”.
Mr. Giovanni Seganti, Unitec
“It is quite popular and well-known event among the big Ukrainian producers”.
Mr. Antonion Ferraresi, Mazzoni Vivai
The next edition of Fresh Produce Ukraine is scheduled for 25 – 27 November 2014!
More information on Fresh Produce Ukraine can be found on www.freshproduce-expo.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-24 Spain: Excitement at third edition of Infoagro Exhibition
- 2019-05-23 Innovation Award finalists - Part 4
- 2019-05-23 "Dutch greenhouse technology and knowledge, the HortiTechIndia way forward"
- 2019-05-22 UAE: AgraME launches AgraTech to showcase tech innovations in Agribusiness
- 2019-05-22 Greece: Hydroponic workshops launched in Corfu
- 2019-05-21 US (NY): Explore the Future of Lighting at the 2019 LRC Research Summit
- 2019-05-21 New strawberry selection suitable for northern Italy
- 2019-05-21 United Fresh: Food Safety workshop to discuss outbreaks
- 2019-05-20 Netherlands: Short course “Growing Edible Mushrooms”
- 2019-05-20 California Giant Berry Farms announces Chef Invitational finalists
- 2019-05-17 Environmental change: Implications for fresh produce food safety
- 2019-05-17 Infoagro Exhibition becomes an international event
- 2019-05-16 Preparations for HortEx Vietnam 2020 already in full swing
- 2019-05-16 Azerbaijan: Caspian Agro bigger than ever
- 2019-05-16 US (CA): National Garden Bureau members host Vegetable Summer Trials
- 2019-05-16 Tour de Fresh participants share why they support the cause
- 2019-05-15 Shaping urban food environments for improved nutrition and food security
- 2019-05-15 Retailers and industry leaders to speak at Fresh Connections: Mexico
- 2019-05-15 Agroponiente and Rijk Zwaan organize an event about tomatoes in Europe
- 2019-05-15 UK: Biopesticide Summit to focus on innovative and alternative biocontrol solutions