- Farm Manager - Abu Dhabi
- Farm Manager greenhouse vegetable production – Vietnam
- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Little Leaf Farms goes on expansion spree
- 30 vintage Jaguars found in old greenhouse
- "Spain must take ToBRFV seriously to prevent tomato cultivation from being threatened"
- From 10 to 20 to 40 acres
- "Following the online water content in the substrate will improve irrigation efficiency significantly"
Top 5 -last month
"“Larger widths possible with new greenhouse design"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-09 Effects of temperature on basil growth
- 2019-12-09 France: Let them eat the city, say the urban farmers of Paris
- 2019-12-06 Effects of brassinosteroids on pepper seedlings under chilling stress
- 2019-12-05 Novel plant probiotic bacterium for tomato fruits in South Korea
- 2019-12-05 Modelled distributions and conservation status of the wild relatives of chile peppers
- 2019-12-04 Understanding sustainable agriculture in Vietnam
- 2019-12-03 Take a look in an underwater greenhouse
- 2019-12-03 FAO launches 2020 as the UN’s International Year of Plant Health
- 2019-11-29 "Agriculture innovation is necessary to address climate change"
- 2019-11-28 Start-up helps Scottish farmers grow plants with sea water
- 2019-11-28 "There have been delays for some crops, but there are no serious effects of the weather."
- 2019-11-28 US: Congressional bill introduced to boost urban agriculture
- 2019-11-27 US (CA): An urban farm grows in Los Angeles. You can be a part of it.
- 2019-11-26 How to set up a horticultural lighting trial
- 2019-11-26 US (GA): UGA, Georgia Tech to work together to advance agriculture
- 2019-11-26 US (OH): BGSU researchers land grant for aquaculture program
- 2019-11-26 US (CA): Students learn plant science concepts in classes at UC Davis
- 2019-11-22 IFAPA presents the latest research on strawberry varieties
- 2019-11-20 "In a worst-case scenario higher CO2 still increases yield with 2.8%"
- 2019-11-19 US: DC grows less than 0.5% of the produce it consumes