- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Are the green parts of the tomato really toxic?
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 "Washing salad might in fact be riskier than not washing it"
- 2019-03-22 Modification of the existing maximum residue levels for pyridaben in tomatoes and aubergines
- 2019-03-21 Going beyond quality inspection
- 2019-03-20 EU auditors: ‘Organic controls have improved, but more can be done’
- 2019-03-14 Romaine Task Force labeling advisory update
- 2019-03-12 Will "residue-free" label fit between organic & conventional?
- 2019-03-12 Food safety issues unclear as UK nears Brexit
- 2019-03-08 UK: Supermarket Booths recalls chopped vegetables
- 2019-03-07 The FSMA Produce Safety Rule: An inspection preview
- 2019-03-05 New ARC Centre to future-proof Australia's fresh food supply
- 2019-03-04 Video: "Microplastics—A Macroproblem"
- 2019-03-01 UK: The brexit vegetable survival kit
- 2019-02-28 Computer program aids food safety experts with pathogen testing
- 2019-02-28 Listeria in US food facility means recall of veggies sold at Walmart
- 2019-02-26 Turkish food fight: Fines & raids
- 2019-02-26 Vietnam: New food safety measures in agricultural sector
- 2019-02-22 A guide to aquaponics food safety
- 2019-02-21 Hong Kong lifts ban on romaine lettuce from California
- 2019-02-18 "Hydrogen peroxide sanitizers improve shelf life of produce"
- 2019-02-15 "FDA public messages will continue to include farms not responsible for E.coli contamination"