- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: "Local cultivation is more than the right postal code"
- Machine locates fruits and measures level of ripeness
- Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- Indoor farming topic of discussion after Dutch farm bankruptcy
- CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
Top 5 -last month
UK: Short-term green manures for intensively cultivated horticultural soils
This AHDB case study details the main green manure species suitable for use in high value vegetable and salad rotations, and summarises the benefits they can bring.
It outlines demonstration trials undertaken at a large outdoor leafy salad-growing business and describes experiences gained by the grower.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-18 UK: Time for growers to take a closer look at their soils
- 2018-12-12 Biostimulants improve the nutritional value of iceberg lettuce
- 2018-12-11 CAN (ON): Talking healthy roots with horticulture students
- 2018-12-10 The Soil Food Web for greenhouse production: bringing biology into the equation
- 2018-11-26 “New EU fertilizers regulation - Missed opportunity for the growing media industry?”
- 2018-11-23 CAN (ON): Renewed partnership provides environmental, economic solutions for growers
- 2018-11-14 Fertilizing tomatoes by using the toilet?
- 2018-11-06 US (CA): $1.1 million for projects to improve agricultural fertilizer management and water quality
- 2018-10-30 Qatar: International partnership throws weight behind test greenhouse
- 2018-10-23 TerraVesco Vermicompost now available in Canada
- 2018-10-11 How plants harness microbes to get nutrients
- 2018-10-10 US: MycoApply Ultrafine Endo now available in 1 lb. bags
- 2018-10-02 How biostimulants mediate plant growth promotion in tomato
- 2018-10-01 “Marketable yield growing thanks to biostimulants”
- 2018-09-25 Demonstration of Euclid innovation is on the run in Europe
- 2018-09-24 US (HI): Biochars improve nutrient phyto-availability of weathered soils
- 2018-09-24 US: Valent and Nufarm extend exclusive distribution agreement to 2023
- 2018-09-17 Study shows effects of fertilizing tomato with selenium
- 2018-09-14 "Economic benefits with CO2 foliar spray integrated into irrigation booms"
- 2018-08-27 CAN (QC): Helping growers implement sustainable agriculture practices