- Head of Sales
- Sales/Business development Manager - Floriculture - Kunming, China
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: "Local cultivation is more than the right postal code"
- Machine locates fruits and measures level of ripeness
- Farm identified as source of romaine lettuce E. coli O157:H7 outbreak
- Indoor farming topic of discussion after Dutch farm bankruptcy
- CAN (ON): Aquaponic cannabis grower expands with two new facilities
Top 5 -last week
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- 2018 Winter Light Greenhouse harvest: 122 kg cucumbers per square meter
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
Top 5 -last month
Ukraine: Agrofusion plans to process 630,000 tons of tomatoes
As described on open4business.com.ua, the Agrofusion Group, founded in 2007, is a firm owned by businessman, Serhiy Sypko. Agrofusion includes three tomato paste production plants with the processing capacity of about 7,500,000 tons of tomatoes per season, as well as farms in Kherson and Mykolaiv regions and two greenhouse farms.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-06-01 Ukraine: Agrofusion plans to process 630,000 tons of tomatoes
- 2018-05-22 Rain welcome for Georgia eggplant growers
- 2018-04-27 Canada’s West Coast: demand starting to pick up for broccoli
- 2018-04-10 Will drought be a thing of the past now?
- 2018-03-21 US cauliflower outlook holding steady despite rain
- 2018-03-19 US: Carrots, cabbages and Brussels sprouts go flying
- 2017-08-10 Tech-savvy farmers a new hope for Japan's shrinking agriculture sector
- 2017-08-10 US: Healthy Soils the focus of California State Board of Food and Agriculture
- 2017-04-26 "Biochar boosts tropical but not temperate crop yields'"
- 2017-04-26 India: Large microirrigation project for Jain
- 2017-04-18 Tale of misery that is Kenya’s addiction to tobacco economy
- 2017-04-06 "Retractable cooling house perfect fit for high temperature horticulture"
- 2017-03-10 Spend $6 million on a greenhouse project, and leave it vacant....
- 2017-01-13 Can robots destroy weeds better than a farmer driving a sprayer?
- 2017-01-04 Micro-sprinklers realize 32% water savings in open field strawberry crops
- 2016-11-24 Open field days at Rijk Zwaan Hellas
- 2016-11-04 US (CA): Open field tomatoes with half the nitrogen and a third less water
- 2016-09-09 Lettuce transplanting system saves labor, increasing yields
- 2016-09-07 Australia: 13.6% of agricultural land is in foreign hands
- 2016-08-25 UK: AHDB Horticulture provides vital Diamondback moth control